napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol

guyjustar

Hey all, for those of you who have used tbol before... how did you like it? How long did you run it and what dose? Last, what did you stack with it? Just trying to build my knowledge base.

Tbol is my favourite oral steroid I've used by far. I ran it at 50mg and tapered up to 75mg. Ran it for 6 weeks, stacked it with masteron and used it in my recomp/lean bulk cycle. It provides insane pumps that made my arms hurt, I gained a lot of strength pretty rapidly (however most of it went away in pct) and my endurance went up. It gave me everything, it's my favourite because of its risk/reward ratio. It's mild on your body and not too suppressive but it packs a punch. Lean size, endurance, strength, pumps, everything you could ever need!!

Tbol is my favourite oral steroid I've used by far. I ran it at 50mg and tapered up to 75mg. Ran it for 6 weeks, stacked it with masteron and used it in my recomp/lean bulk cycle. It provides insane pumps that made my arms hurt, I gained a lot of strength pretty rapidly (however most of it went away in pct) and my endurance went up. It gave me everything, it's my favourite because of its risk/reward ratio. It's mild on your body and not too suppressive but it packs a punch. Lean size, endurance, strength, pumps, everything you could ever need!!

Did you take it all at the same time or split doses?

I have used tbol to kick start two cycles. This cycle I used BGS TBOL (my favorite lab for tbol so far) at 50mg/day for 4 weeks. I dosed it 25mg AM and 25mg PM roughly 1 hour pre workout. You could dose it all pre workout if you wanted. I enjoy tbol...the results are not as drastic as an oral such as Dbol, but I find that tbol is very easy on sides for me, and I like that it doesn't aromatize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive always ran it at 60 mg per day except one time that i stacked it with winstrol and ran it at only 30 mg.. i absolutely love tbol.. it gives a lot of strength and size and the size is very clean.. side effects are not horrible either.. yes, you split the dose about 8-10 hours apart... ive done several videos that cover all these very basic questions...

I too used BGS Tbol to kick start a TEST cycle. I dosed it 50mg for 6 weeks. At first, I took it all at once and then around week 3 started an AM/PM protocol. Experienced a substantial increase in strength. Added 7lbs of lean mass, with no increase in body fat. I am sure I could have gained more had I been eating more calories. Mild on sides, ALT and AST only rose to mid 50's at around the 6 week mark.

Love tbol! I ordered my tbol from hipocampus.me and used it along bgs test Cyp, and tren acetate. It will be a part of every cycle I run from here on. 60mgs a day split 30 in morning and 30 at night.

Did anyone experience acne break outs or rosacea ?

That's the only thing I'm scared of.

That's possible with any AAS if you are prone, but I would say that tbol is more mild in that area from what Ive seen and heard

You can't go by someone else's sides. You just have to try it for yourself and find out. Some compounds only give me a couple pimples and some fuck up my back bad. There are a lot of variables like keeping blood levels stable, and running the appropriate ancillaries.

Like Rickrock said, that will vary person to person. I personally don't have problems with acne breakouts on my face as long as I take care of my skin daily. I have had some Rosacea my entire life, but I never once had any flare ups from TBOL or any other anabolic. But, everyone is going to react different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't go by someone else's sides. You just have to try it for yourself and find out. Some compounds only give me a couple pimples and some fuck up my back bad. There are a lot of variables like keeping blood levels stable, and running the appropriate ancillaries.
very very true! you can always listen to others that have sides and be aware but that doesn't always hold true from person to person.. NOONE can tell you the hormonal reaction you will have in terms of acne until you find out for yourself... thats just unpredictable...

Thanks guys. I used some TRN Ace and TRN E from a certain source last year who is no longer here. My face flared up like someone threw napalm on it.

To Dylan and everyone who answered my question a sincere thank you! This forum always impresses me because everyone is always willing to help and answer questions... not just that but everyone that I have read on this forum advocates the responsible use of AAS... awesome guys thank you!!!

I never had bad sides from tbol
But I was running masteron so the acne and oily skin would've obviously been from that. I split my doses morning, preworkout and before bed. I felt a good sense of well being when I took it befor my workout. It was fantastic

To Dylan and everyone who answered my question a sincere thank you! This forum always impresses me because everyone is always willing to help and answer questions... not just that but everyone that I have read on this forum advocates the responsible use of AAS... awesome guys thank you!!!
of course brother, im happy to help... just let me know anytime you have further questions!

Top Bottom