napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TB-500: Should it be taken?

YamahaC76

Greetings, new to the forum and community! Dylan Gemelli's Youtube channel has brought me here after the plethora of level headed information he has given.

Finding reliable information or advice about this peptide is very difficult. It ranges from bad bro science, to a miracle worker (it may be?) and the side effect explanations quite literally range from nothing to proliferation of cancer (depending who you ask and read).

I strained my rhomboid on my right side 5 weeks ago, and it still feels like junk. Doc says I didn't tear it but this is getting ridiculous. Been doing this dance now for over a year with my right shoulder as well. Iv'e adjusted my routine for the last year but now I can't change anything anything anymore.

I preferred not to be reckless going out and purchasing it from the first source I found. Rather I waited, and decided to get more info on this stuff. Definitely recognize the possibility of getting snake oil out there with this thing as well.

Last edited:
the issue with peptides now is that they are pretty much garbage anywhere you look... there is a major production issue that has been going on for some time so giving you a recommendation is nothing i would be comfortable with... certain sarms, including mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033 would be FAR more effective for you regardless... you can start with mk2866 and then go from there... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack

Thanks Dylan, I appreciate your responce. Still need a bit more help. My current issue though is Im not sure if I can workout enough to warrant sarms (I don't wanna get fat from them if I'm not training hard enough) unless thats not an issue with mk-2866? The appeal of TB500 was it's more passive effect on just healing. You see I also busted me left knee cap over stretching my IT band two weeks ago as well. Nothing too serious once again, but that even eliminates leg workouts for now, so I got two flat tires here! So the damage is Right Rhomboid, Right Teres Major/minor, and left knee cap (lowest point of quad just above knee cap). I Just need some serious healing, but have never used a sarm. But I liked what I read! Appealing. Being 100% truthful, couldn't afford a massive stack right now since iv'e missed 2 weeks of work (great boss, but he's losing patience) and planed on doing a cycle in April anyway so was saving the bulk of currency for that. BUT....I need to do something RIGHT NOW of course!

With that being said, which of the sarms will get my rhomboid, Teres Minor, and knee back into gear so I can get back to my job and working out? I need these muscles to be super powered because I CANNOT risk re-injury. As much as I love my baby exercises from physical therapy a year ago that I remember, I definitely want to do more. Whatever it is, it has to work and work BETTER than TB500. I'd like to avoid the sarms that require a pct (even though they're minor!) BUT, if mk2866 is where it's at for my situation, so be it. (My trainer recommended MK-2866 a few days ago, that's funny)

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan, I appreciate your responce. Still need a bit more help. My current issue though is Im not sure if I can workout enough to warrant sarms (I don't wanna get fat from them if I'm not training hard enough) unless thats not an issue with mk-2866? The appeal of TB500 was it's more passive effect on just healing. You see I also busted me left knee cap over stretching my IT band two weeks ago as well. Nothing too serious once again, but that even eliminates leg workouts for now, so I got two flat tires here! So the damage is Right Rhomboid, Right Teres Major/minor, and left knee cap (lowest point of quad just above knee cap). I Just need some serious healing, but have never used a sarm. But I liked what I read! Appealing. Being 100% truthful, couldn't afford a massive stack right now since iv'e missed 2 weeks of work (great boss, but he's losing patience) and planed on doing a cycle in April anyway so was saving the bulk of currency for that. BUT....I need to do something RIGHT NOW of course!

With that being said, which of the sarms will get my rhomboid, Teres Minor, and knee back into gear so I can get back to my job and working out? I need these muscles to be super powered because I CANNOT risk re-injury. As much as I love my baby exercises from physical therapy a year ago that I remember, I definitely want to do more. Whatever it is, it has to work and work BETTER than TB500. I'd like to avoid the sarms that require a pct (even though they're minor!) BUT, if mk2866 is where it's at for my situation, so be it. (My trainer recommended MK-2866 a few days ago, that's funny)
hey brother... fuck man, im so sorry about the injuries you have been through... thats quite a bit of significant injuries.. i feel for you but i can help too... you are not going to get fat from 2866 or any sarm broseph... dont worry about that whatsoever... 2866 is the very best option for you and you can just run it solo... i would run two cycles of it and see how it increases recovery time... so you would run two cycles, 12 weeks each... after you complete your first, you take 2-3 weeks off and can run another one... this is far and away your best option... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks guys, I appreciate your help. I've been trying to get back a nice frame for awhile. Ill run the cycle twice as you said. I have a question about the mini pct. I see some posts say you don't need a pct from mk2866, and some posts say run it 12 weeks with a mini pct for 4 weeks. But my 3rd inquiry on this subject is iv'e come across posts where people use osterine in the pct! So I'm not sure what conclusion to draw from this (do know I need a pct though). This is chronic at this point, and theres no reason for it, blood work is all normal for my height, age, and weight. But that's why Im looking to theses arms and peptides, I need to keep whatever incremental gains I get since the progress is so slow.

Heres a bit more background to me. I use to work at the gym I trained at for years. I was in pretty good shape but got a sports hernia that got to me mentally and I didn't work out for months until surgery. Post surgery I just kept injuring everything on me because my Frame just wasn't there. It's been a couple years and iv'e gone though 6 months of physical therapy for shoulders and back, but want to finally move on. That's why I'm here. I just want to get a frame on me again, and those glory gym days are on my mind every waking moment. Trust me, I have been taking it slow, so slow that most of the girls there easily outlfit me but...I keep my head level :)

Finally, I'm Male, 5'9, and 154lb. 25 Years old. Only stuff I ever took was pre workouts and protein powder that you buy from vitamin shoppe.

Last edited:
okay you are clearly confused here... mk2866 is NON suppressive when ran 4 weeks or less so it is often used in pct for cortisol control as well as helping to keep your strength and muscle growth in pct... if you exceed 4 weeks, it requires a mini pct due to minor suppression...

i gave you the exactly cycle to run properly bro where you have no concerns with any side effects whatsoever

You're the man Dylan, thanks. That's what I concluded, but wanted to double check to be sure. So I want to make sure I am interpreting this correct.

weeks 9-12 take the d aspartic acid. Can I take it at the same time as MK2866 In the morning or wait a bit? This will be my firsts arms cycle. Can BPC-175 and TB-500 be safely run with MK2866?

clomid 50/25/25/25 Im a square on this. Is this mg per day on clomid sorted by the week?
gw-501516 20 mg day

You're the man Dylan, thanks. That's what I concluded, but wanted to double check to be sure. So I want to make sure I am interpreting this correct.

weeks 9-12 take the d aspartic acid. Can I take it at the same time as MK2866 In the morning or wait a bit? This will be my firsts arms cycle. Can BPC-175 and TB-500 be safely run with MK2866?

clomid 50/25/25/25 Im a square on this. Is this mg per day on clomid sorted by the week?
gw-501516 20 mg day
good questions bro... you either take daa first thing in the morning or right before bed... either way is fine but i generally go with night... you can run either bpc or tb with it, yes...

for clomid its 50 mg PER DAY the first week then the next three weeks its 25 mg PER DAY...

Thanks Dylan, you're a huge help. I keep up with the forums everyday. I wanted to ask if you think I should take GW with my cycle of 12 weeks of mk2866? You've read my situation above, unless you think the mk2866 is enough and the gw is enough for pct only. I'm looking to get the most out of this process. Will be getting a meal plan from a local friend and trainer of mine as well. His views seem to mirror yours concerning gear and sarms. He's the one that steered me away from gear, even a Test only cycle, to running just osterine first. So maybe its relieving to you to hear at least one person followed good advice haha.

Second question, couldn't find this but can you take pre workout supps while doing a sarms cycle? Couldn't find this information needed. Can you find liquid daa?

Thanks Dylan, you're a huge help. I keep up with the forums everyday. I wanted to ask if you think I should take GW with my cycle of 12 weeks of mk2866? You've read my situation above, unless you think the mk2866 is enough and the gw is enough for pct only. I'm looking to get the most out of this process. Will be getting a meal plan from a local friend and trainer of mine as well. His views seem to mirror yours concerning gear and sarms. He's the one that steered me away from gear, even a Test only cycle, to running just osterine first. So maybe its relieving to you to hear at least one person followed good advice haha.

Second question, couldn't find this but can you take pre workout supps while doing a sarms cycle? Couldn't find this information needed. Can you find liquid daa?
Gw is always a great addition to any sarms cycle. It enhances energy, endurance, and fat loss so it would be a wise addition

Preworkouts are perfectly fine to use with any sarms cycle

pre workout supps are completely fine to take here... I never run a cycle without gw, period... its the ultimate performance enhancer and takes you to levels you could never get to on your own... definitely add it bro.. you cannot get "liquid daa"... its just a pill or powerchew man...

I love TB500 for injuries. Nothin better imo and if you look around here you will find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the sounds of it, GW has similar effects to that of a pre workout. After all, it does say the dosage its 30 minutes before a workout. Or are they completely different still?

By the sounds of it, GW has similar effects to that of a pre workout. After all, it does say the dosage its 30 minutes before a workout. Or are they completely different still?
it is a non stimulant and although it has pre workout capabilities, it works entirely different... its building your vo2max throughout and that's how it is increasing intensity... you can dose it any time of day but many have found it even more effective, especially with hardcore cardio training, 30 minutes prior but there are no similarities with normal pre workout drinks whatsoever... completely different and FAR safer and MORE effective...

It's non stimulant CLEAN energy, so it's very different but it works extremely well in that regard and gives a nice boost to training with reduced recovery time, etc

Thanks Rick and Dylan, so heres the update. I started my osterine cycle today with 25mgs when I got up. I definetly feel good, although the whole day my appetite was shot. I've struggled with diet and appetite always though but I need to address this pronto. Because after coffee in the morning, I easily go 4 hours without being hungry, and you don't have to tell me thats bad, I know. That's why I'm trying to fix this! Diet isn't bad, but my timings are atrocious . For people sensitive to foreign substances, is it normal to feel some small sides the first week of Osterine?

Im definitely going to heavily consider adding GW to this. This is my first time using sarms. I also went to other sites to see what effects people were experiencing from osterine. Man, Scary as hell, came right back here. I'm taking the pct process seriously but people were saying sarms were straight as dangerous to misuse as steroids and you shouldn't stack them. Now, I definitely believe I'm in the right place on the net for correct information on these substances, but I care about my body a lot, so I'm trying to be as careful as possible. So if you guys can give me any extra tips on sarms or what to look out for, trust me, I'm listening. I got a lot going for me in this life and I NEED to do this correctly. (I know sarms protocol is easy, just saying) Much appreciated.

Thanks Rick and Dylan, so heres the update. I started my osterine cycle today with 25mgs when I got up. I definetly feel good, although the whole day my appetite was shot. I've struggled with diet and appetite always though but I need to address this pronto. Because after coffee in the morning, I easily go 4 hours without being hungry, and you don't have to tell me thats bad, I know. That's why I'm trying to fix this! Diet isn't bad, but my timings are atrocious . For people sensitive to foreign substances, is it normal to feel some small sides the first week of Osterine?

Im definitely going to heavily consider adding GW to this. This is my first time using sarms. I also went to other sites to see what effects people were experiencing from osterine. Man, Scary as hell, came right back here. I'm taking the pct process seriously but people were saying sarms were straight as dangerous to misuse as steroids and you shouldn't stack them. Now, I definitely believe I'm in the right place on the net for correct information on these substances, but I care about my body a lot, so I'm trying to be as careful as possible. So if you guys can give me any extra tips on sarms or what to look out for, trust me, I'm listening. I got a lot going for me in this life and I NEED to do this correctly. (I know sarms protocol is easy, just saying) Much appreciated.

You shouldn't be experiencing any real sides at all from Ostarine bro....none whatsoever. It doesn't affect appetite, and in some people it actually raises it because of anabolism. You also aren't going to experience a change like that from anything after the first dose. No compounds work like that. You sound like you are overthinking and overanalyzing things. When you started your cycle you probably put some self induced anxiety on yourself and that will kill your appetite.

There is nothing to watch out for at all. I don't know what info you got elsewhere but it's incorrect. Keep in mind that a lot of users out there are not even using real sarms, so the side effcts they experience have nothing to do with legit Ostarine. You got yours from sarmsx so you are good. Stick to the info on this site, and just enjoy the cycle. Ostarine is the most mild anabolic in the world to run

that is absolutely absurd and i have no clue where you are reading that... you are going to wreck your mind reading from places that are clearly so badly informed... there are people that have used fake sarms that have many issues so they clearly skew side effects but do you honestly think i would recommend you running stacks that were going to harm you? you can listen to people that are clueless and thats fine, thats your call bro but everything you just said could not be further from the truth... you may want to look at mk677 for your lack of eating... if you want that fixed, 677 will fix it

that is absolutely absurd and i have no clue where you are reading that... you are going to wreck your mind reading from places that are clearly so badly informed... there are people that have used fake sarms that have many issues so they clearly skew side effects but do you honestly think i would recommend you running stacks that were going to harm you? you can listen to people that are clueless and thats fine, thats your call bro but everything you just said could not be further from the truth... you may want to look at mk677 for your lack of eating... if you want that fixed, 677 will fix it

Haha I DON'T think you'd recommend stuff to hurt people. Not after seeing how zero-100 you get when people mention tren on a first cycle! Ill be sticking with the info here. Just to say, a guy a few weeks ago before I hopped on here told me to run dbol only, no test, and nolv for a first cycle. I quickly went to somebody I trusted and they said that was dumb and dangerous like you said. They said if anything, it's test only first, buts sarms are far and away going to be safer and that physically I wasn't ready to pin anyway. In my head I said "Holy crap, thats what Dylan said in his vids"

Top Bottom