napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TB-500 Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Similar to Rick, I have a shoulder that I would like to try this stuff on some day. Probably part of a healing stack. Thanks for sharing the info brother!

Similar to Rick, I have a shoulder that I would like to try this stuff on some day. Probably part of a healing stack. Thanks for sharing the info brother!
for sure bro, ive got so many nagging fucking injuries, im going to do the same... im pushing hard on them to add a full healing stack on the site to order... my recommendation is mk677, mk2866, tb500 and bpc157 so hopefully that gets added soon!

sarms.forsale has peptides now in case you didn't know

and dylan is awesome for putting out these videos educating everyone about them

Awesome video. This is exactly the info i was looking for. Ive never gone the peptide or sarms route but i think its time to give it a try. I recently tore my pec and had surgery so im looking into mk2866, mk677 and tb500. I will place the order this week from sarms.4sale. Thanks gents

Awesome video. This is exactly the info i was looking for. Ive never gone the peptide or sarms route but i think its time to give it a try. I recently tore my pec and had surgery so im looking into mk2866, mk677 and tb500. I will place the order this week from sarms.4sale. Thanks gents
awesome bro, thats the stack! i would also add bpc157 and you have the best damn healing stack you can find

Top Bottom