domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tb-500

  1. #1

    Tb-500

    Hi Dylan,

    I've been watching your you tube videos, some great content on there.

    Quick question for you.. I have a 3mm partial thickness tear in my right shoulder (subscapularis) ..
    Do you think TB-500 can help me ?
    If so how many ml should I be taking for the loading phase (4-6 weeks) ?
    Followed then by the maintenance phase ?

  2. #2
    tb can help to a point but you would want to stack it with mk677 and mk2866 if you truly want to heal quickly and effectively.. .for tb, the first 6 weeks are 5 mg per week then drop to maintenance, 5 mg every other week...

    read up on mk677 and mk2866 starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

    let me know after you have looked them over and i will give you the entire stack layout...





  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    tb can help to a point but you would want to stack it with mk677 and mk2866 if you truly want to heal quickly and effectively.. .for tb, the first 6 weeks are 5 mg per week then drop to maintenance, 5 mg every other week...

    read up on mk677 and mk2866 starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-and...tor-modulators

    let me know after you have looked them over and i will give you the entire stack layout...


    I have read up on mk677 and mk2866 as well as TB-500.. Hopefully this can help with my ongoing shoulder problem Dylan. If you could help me out in regards to how to take these products in combination that would be much appreciated.

    Nick

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by konoters View Post
    I have read up on mk677 and mk2866 as well as TB-500.. Hopefully this can help with my ongoing shoulder problem Dylan. If you could help me out in regards to how to take these products in combination that would be much appreciated.

    Nick
    I'm not sure about the dosing of TB500, but here is the dosing for the sarms

    1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
    1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

    PCT

    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

    https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by konoters View Post
    I have read up on mk677 and mk2866 as well as TB-500.. Hopefully this can help with my ongoing shoulder problem Dylan. If you could help me out in regards to how to take these products in combination that would be much appreciated.

    Nick
    absolutely brother... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

    https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

    https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

    https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138


    1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 tongkat ali


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day





  6. #6
    I've actually heard better things with BP-157 than TB500. Take a look into that as well as the sarms me tioned


    Robolics Representative. PM for details.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Flanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,077
    From what I've read the majority of people benefit from 5mg per week for the first month,then 2mg per week for the maintenance dose.Doses should be split to twice a week for the best results.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    I've actually heard better things with BP-157 than TB500. Take a look into that as well as the sarms me tioned


    Robolics Representative. PM for details.
    funny you bring that up... i just did a video on it yesterday... it wont be posted for about a month or so but i was discussing how it was the best peptide option... i completely agree





  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    funny you bring that up... i just did a video on it yesterday... it wont be posted for about a month or so but i was discussing how it was the best peptide option... i completely agree
    Lol look at that. I'll be looking forward to that one.


    Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •