napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tax time

Mb50

Was just curious to see what others were planning to spend their tax money on. I'm gonna put a few $$$ away for myself for a lil gear of course. But I'm dropping the majority of it taking the fam to Universal when school gets out.

Was just curious to see what others were planning to spend their tax money on. I'm gonna put a few $$$ away for myself for a lil gear of course. But I'm dropping the majority of it taking the fam to Universal when school gets out.

100% of mine is going to paying off some debt.....most of which was from the trip to Disney we took last month lol

Wish I got money back. Enjoy the refunds guys! And the gear and vacation trips it affords you haha!

100% of mine is going to paying off some debt.....most of which was from the trip to Disney we took last month lol
I completely understand Rick I just finished paying off Disney from two years ago!! It's expensive as hell but the memories are worth it imo.

I always owe no matter what. Only way I wouldn't is if I sent money in advance. I figure there's enough worthless mother fuckers in my pockets so why volunteer extra. My pos in laws will be tax season ballers for all of a week or two. Me, I'll be paying taxes to support them along with some illegals, some trailer park trash and whomever else needs a hand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always owe no matter what. Only way I wouldn't is if I sent money in advance. I figure there's enough worthless mother fuckers in my pockets so why volunteer extra. My pos in laws will be tax season ballers for all of a week or two. Me, I'll be paying taxes to support them along with some illegals, some trailer park trash and whomever else needs a hand out.

I have to prepay quarterly. I have 2 quarters that I do very well in relative to the other 2 which usually ends up me owing. I used to get back when I had deductions to claim like mortgage etc.

Paying in or getting out at tax time has little to do with how much you earn.

Lol. Speaking of inlaws my mother in law gives my wife her taxes so we can take them to our accountant to get them done. Every got damn year she conveniently forgets to give us the money to get them done. -$200 before I even get started... not to mention she will make the trip up to my house and attempt to stay for at least a week uninvited of course. My sister in law is always kind enough to drop her off without warning fml...
Look up some video of kenzo's from Philadelphia... that my in laws the white trash from the hood.

All I know is every time I file taxes I just pull out the KY. lol I don't mind paying taxes, what I mind is all the free hand outs they give around here that always benefit a certain populace of people's around here that claim 'no hablar'

Lol. Speaking of inlaws my mother in law gives my wife her taxes so we can take them to our accountant to get them done. Every got damn year she conveniently forgets to give us the money to get them done. -$200 before I even get started... not to mention she will make the trip up to my house and attempt to stay for at least a week uninvited of course. My sister in law is always kind enough to drop her off without warning fml...
Look up some video of kenzo's from Philadelphia... that my in laws the white trash from the hood.
Made my day with this one. Freaking hilarious bro. Does she cook at least while she stays?

(Enrique)

Fuck me... all joking aside my wife just called me 5 mins ago, her little cousin just died of a heroin overdose. Damn....

I get fucked every tax season.... that's what I get for being responsible. Someone has to pay for the lazy welfare queens.

I owe 2k... Working all that OT put me in a different tax bracket and I'm divorced now so the ex claims the kids. Bend over here it comes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom