napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tattoos and steriods

Jmike

I know this might sound kind of weird but has anyone else ever had problems getting a tattoo while on cycle? last night I went to have work done and my tattoo artist said he was having to go over everything 4 times as much as normal because my skin wasn't holding ink and that he was having to clean the needle off a lot more often because of something building up which he said was normal but was happening a lot faster with me. He said that he never had this problem on any of the other work I had done before. I even had a separate outline done last weekend and didn't have that problem, the only thing different since then is that I had started taking winstrol 50 mg ed on top of the 500 mg test e ew. and .5 mg arrimadex eod that I had been taking. He said he thinks its the steroids but idk what to think about it.

No. It won't have anything to do with it whatsoever, unless you are getting work on the area where you pin, and even then you would have to have a lot of bad scar tissue or infection to make a difference. Tattoo needles don't go very deep. Basically no deeper than subQ

it was on my chest, I don't pin there so idk what it could have been then. i'm going back next weekend to get more done so hopefully it doesn't do it again. Thanks bro.

I didn't think that would be the reason but I just don't know what else could have caused it since I've never had that problem before. He said the only time that he had seen that before was with someone who tanned so much their skin was like leather or someone who was strung out on drugs, which idk how that could effect it either. Hopefully it doesn't happen again because I still have a lot of work to do, but now I can at least rule that theory out. thanks

I done probably about 50 tattoos at least...years ago used to fool around with it...ive never heard of or had any issues with any kinda build up??....sometimes the ink dont take well maybe because bleeding too much etc alcohol or aspirin... maybe his ink no good or some new needle he's using or gun not dialed in.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

idk, I've been going to the same person 2-3 times a month since last july getting work done and this was the first time there was any problem. He didn't say anything about using anything different this time but I will ask.

idk, I've been going to the same person 2-3 times a month since last july getting work done and this was the first time there was any problem. He didn't say anything about using anything different this time but I will ask.
Ya just a thought bro....not downing the guy im sure hes great...but ive personally had issues with ink not taking and a lot of the times they are the artist error lol.... gun speed not dialed in properly not going deep enough there's lots of different things too much Vaseline etc etc.... he could be going over the area too much and overworking it a tattoo artist is not going to admit fault however ...especially if they're charging high prices like they normally do LOL...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom