napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tamoxifen X Toremifene

diego.eng.07

Guys , intriguing question (at least it is for me ) :

Most people tell that the best pct after running oxandrolone is tamoxifen plus clomid .

No objections about clomid. Nevertheless, I personally found that toremifene is a "more complete" drug to counteract and block the possible effects of aromatization and restore the test levels.

Innit a good idea running a pct with clomid and toremifene instead of tamoxifen ?

Guys , don't forget that this is my first year here so I'm still learning . I don't wanna jump into some conclusion alone , that's why i ask your opinions cz I'm sure ur knowledge is bigger and sharper than mine .

Thanks In Advance . Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No actually and most guys don't know this I'm sure a few will pop up and argue. But Nolvadex ( Tamoxifin ) is not the best in the world for recovery post cycle Clomid is very effective at restarting the HPTA but a rise in estrogen even if not that high in complete absence of testosterone will make sides from estrogen far worse and this is why rebound gyno is an issue Tamoxifin is extremely good at preventing this so those two make a great synergistic pair toremifine is going too act more like clomid but in a less effective way they would overshadow each other. Its better too use it as a replacement for Clomid for the guys who get really bad emotional side effects from Clomid .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ok ... gonna do some research about it ! Thanks for the tip . But still , what would be a good replacement for nolva ?

Guys , intriguing question (at least it is for me ) :

Most people tell that the best pct after running oxandrolone is tamoxifen plus clomid .

No objections about clomid. Nevertheless, I personally found that toremifene is a "more complete" drug to counteract and block the possible effects of aromatization and restore the test levels.

Innit a good idea running a pct with clomid and toremifene instead of tamoxifen ?

Guys , don't forget that this is my first year here so I'm still learning . I don't wanna jump into some conclusion alone , that's why i ask your opinions cz I'm sure ur knowledge is bigger and sharper than mine .

Thanks In Advance . Cheers

You aren't actually running an Anavar onLy cycle are you? You don't ever want to run an oral only cycle bro. What is your stats and experience?

how exactly is it that you found torem was a "more complete" drug? if that was the case, do you not think far more people would use it?

You aren't actually running an Anavar onLy cycle are you? You don't ever want to run an oral only cycle bro. What is your stats and experience?

I even didn't start my cycle yet Rick. I've done my blood tests and I decided to start my first cycle with test E . VAR cycle ? Does it exist ?

It will be my first cycle ... it's been 3 years I'm working out constantly (4 times a week) and proper diet with nutritionist . 35 years , 1,82 m , 81 kg , 12% fat . I've made that question cause nolva is the only thing which I still didn't buy for my pct .

I even didn't start my cycle yet Rick. I've done my blood tests and I decided to start my first cycle with test E . VAR cycle ? Does it exist ?

It will be my first cycle ... it's been 3 years I'm working out constantly (4 times a week) and proper diet with nutritionist . 35 years , 1,82 m , 81 kg , 12% fat . I've made that question cause nolva is the only thing which I still didn't buy for my pct .

Ok bud. I was just confused by your original post, considering you mentioned the pct after an oxandrolone (anavar) cycle

how exactly is it that you found torem was a "more complete" drug? if that was the case, do you not think far more people would use it?

True that ! Again , as I said Dylan ... I'm pretty sure you guys got more knowledge than I do and that's why I decided to raise that question ... thanks for helping

True that ! Again , as I said Dylan ... I'm pretty sure you guys got more knowledge than I do and that's why I decided to raise that question ... thanks for helping

for sure bro, its a good question but you have to realize, if what you said was the case, it would be the one that most used and recommended... honestly, its rarely used and its not the best method... it can be substituted but i would not do that unless it were the only option

for sure bro, its a good question but you have to realize, if what you said was the case, it would be the one that most used and recommended... honestly, its rarely used and its not the best method... it can be substituted but i would not do that unless it were the only option

And I won't do it Dylan ! Much appreciate the words .

P.S : I'm thinking about raising a topic about first cycle with SARMS ( or SARMS FOR NEWBIES) . Do you have something I could dig it before i commencing a talk here ?

I've been watching your videos so, again , much appreciate your conclusions / thoughts/ tips .

Cheers

i have so many of these on here i dont know where to start bro... 10 seconds of searching and you will have all the info you need

Top Bottom