napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking Sarms to Punta Cana

Onanotherlevel

I've asked this question before but I get all diff answers is it worth taking my GW n MK-677 on my trip or just leave home n not take for 5 full days

It's only 2 bottles right? Just put them inside your pants pocket and fold those pants real nice and put them in your luggage folded up in the middle of the rest of your clothing you pack.

Sarms are not illegal and they are not steroids so I would imagine you would be okay even if they did find it. Hopefully someone with more experience can give their input. If they find it straight up tell them that they are Sarms that are strictly for research purposes and not human consumption.

Will you have a place to even train while on your trip? It may be pointless to take the Sarms if you can't even lift ya know? On second thought your endurance and your IGF levels are not going to tank in 5 days even if you left them at home.

I've asked this question before but I get all diff answers is it worth taking my GW n MK-677 on my trip or just leave home n not take for 5 full days

I've never had a problem taking sarms anywhere. Just put them in your checked bag and you will be fine

You will be fine. Nothing to worry about just do as the others said.

If you are that concerned about it, Easter is coming up so the Keester Bunny is definitely an option

many people have been on record saying they have gone through with no issues whatsoever... clearly noone can ever say with 100% certainty on that bro.. anytime you go on a plane, they can take whatever they want... i won a bocce ball tournament last year and took a trophy with me on the plane and they fucking stopped me over it, analyzed the shit out of it etc... they are just normal every day dumbfucks on a power trip so they can do as they please...

Top Bottom