napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking Sarms age 20

LigBifts

Just turned 20 and am curious to run a small cycle of Mk-2866 for 4 weeks since it’s minimally suppresive. I’d stack it with Cardarine and take a mini pct of HCGenerate and possibly an over the counter test booster. Thoughts ?

Just turned 20 and am curious to run a small cycle of Mk-2866 for 4 weeks since it’s minimally suppresive. I’d stack it with Cardarine and take a mini pct of HCGenerate and possibly an over the counter test booster. Thoughts ?
Shit idea!. Run it for 12 weeks or not at all. If u worried about mild suppression then u are not ready for any PEDs atm. 4 weeks is bogus man and not worth it at all. Where r people getting this info......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You’re too young anyways. You shouldn’t be taking anything.... especially for only 4 weeks because hat is a total waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine took YK-11 which is much more suppressive and had good results. I read that MK-8866 isn't very suppressive and is less suppressive if taken for 4 weeks, but upon conducting more research I've discovered it's best used in an 8-12 week cycle. It seems like waiting another year before taking anything that messes with my HPTA is a wise choice.

A friend of mine took YK-11 which is much more suppressive and had good results. I read that MK-8866 isn't very suppressive and is less suppressive if taken for 4 weeks, but upon conducting more research I've discovered it's best used in an 8-12 week cycle. It seems like waiting another year before taking anything that messes with my HPTA is a wise choice.

That is the wise thing to do - as is staying away from YK11.

your friend? who cares about your friend bro? what does that have to do with you? and what does that have to do with anything long term? do you have a crystal ball that will tell you what is going to happen when he gets a little older? you dont get hit with problems now, you get them later? or is there some kind of psychic gift im not aware of?

Top Bottom