napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking SARMS at 17

Fucking up your hormones up so you stunt your future growth & potential. Dude you're only 17... have some patience and put in some work. You barely got your license

Should i hold it off till im 18 ? Ive already stopped growing height wise, stayed the same height for about 3 years so im not too bothered on height as i know id stay the same.

You really need to hold off until about 20 or so bud. 17 or even 18 is just really young and your endocrine system is under heavy development

bro listen, noone is going to advise you to use any ped in your teens, regardless of suppression or not... GW is a compound that will help you hold onto muscle but its not going to add size either... it helps to prevent muscle wastage while in a caloric deficit but regardless, you are too young for this... its not about just growing taller... you dont get it and unfortunately, you keep pushing it, you are going to learn the hard way... messing around with hormones at a young age is probably not only the worst but also the most ignorant thing anyone can do.. hopefully you are not one that insists on learning the hard way....

Ok thanks i think ill leave it till im older

Bro that's a great idea. You have so much ahead of you and it's not with the risk. Just build out a clean nutrient dense nutrition plan, leverage a consistent lifting plan - StrongLifts 5x5 is a great one. Work on building up clean calories, lifting heavy consistently 4 days/week and you WILL make substantial natural gains. By your early 20's you will be a beast. Trust me! Don't f' your system up.

Ok thankyou, 5 sets of 5 reps on every exercise i do ? Just really heavy ? As im looking to bulk

Yes. But follow the protocol. It is all explained in great detail on their website and in the app. It's worth the $9.99 upgrade to premium too.

Definitely read RickRocks diet plan too.

5x5 programs are best for strength though. If hypertrophy is the goal at least 3 sets with at least 8 reps per set is best.

5x5 isn't really bodybuilding oriented though I mean getting stronger is required sometimes but you have to incorporate hypertrophy training sometimes which is 8 plus reps per set

Top Bottom