napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking MK-677 Ibutamoren Day vs. Night.

LB_Patriot

Was wondering the benefits and detriments (if any) of taking MK in the morning on an empty stomach or at night close to bed time.

I ask because there is a plethora of people taking both sides as being more optimal. I'm sure either dosing time will not be "bad" but I'm looking for the optimal time.

Thank You,

Was wondering the benefits and detriments (if any) of taking MK in the morning on an empty stomach or at night close to bed time.

I ask because there is a plethora of people taking both sides as being more optimal. I'm sure either dosing time will not be "bad" but I'm looking for the optimal time.

Thank You,
We normally advise dosing in the am, because in a lot of people sleep can be affected negatively dosing at night. However in some cases people do need to switch to pm dosing because they get lethargy during the day when dosing in the am. I would start with am dose because that is effective for most people

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its not about taking it either day or night, its about ingesting upon waking dependent on ones life schedules. should help with sleep pattern dosed upon waking

We normally advise dosing in the am, because in a lot of people sleep can be affected negatively dosing at night. However in some cases people do need to switch to pm dosing because they get lethargy during the day when dosing in the am. I would start with am dose because that is effective for most people

Thanks man. Thats interesting becaue I thought MK is supposed to HELP sleep when taken before bed. When you say affects sleep negatively do you mean having issues in the morning with groggyness or issues with getting good sleep. As for day lethargy that would definitely be an issue but if it subsides then I can hack it for a few weeks. I assume water retention would also subside some after a few weeks. Hunger issues is not really a problem for me. Truth be told I smoke green so im hungry indefinitely after 4pm everyday lol. If its a 24 hour half life shouldnt the effects be pretty status quo?

Thanks man. Thats interesting becaue I thought MK is supposed to HELP sleep when taken before bed. When you say affects sleep negatively do you mean having issues in the morning with groggyness or issues with getting good sleep. As for day lethargy that would definitely be an issue but if it subsides then I can hack it for a few weeks. I assume water retention would also subside some after a few weeks. Hunger issues is not really a problem for me. Truth be told I smoke green so im hungry indefinitely after 4pm everyday lol. If its a 24 hour half life shouldnt the effects be pretty status quo?

yep, groggy upon waking. lethargy should subside at different times for different individuals, some get none at all.

heres how my experience is going and am currently in a pretty consistent state right now am still dosing 25mg AM :

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/30-days-into-mk677-sarmsx-11512.html

For the record, I dose MK-677 in the morning myself, and have been taking it several months now. My sleep has been incredible and I've had no lethargy problems. I do eat a lot of potassium rich foods, so water retention has not been an issue with me. Fullness and pumps have been ridiculous

For the record, I dose MK-677 in the morning myself, and have been taking it several months now. My sleep has been incredible and I've had no lethargy problems. I do eat a lot of potassium rich foods, so water retention has not been an issue with me. Fullness and pumps have been ridiculous

Good shit bro. I upped my potassium intake a month ago and its helped reduce water retention so I'll probably just add a little more on top when I start the MK. Looking forward to the sleep benefits and healng properties. My body could really use it. And I'm also on TRT. Looking into the future but its going to definitely suck when ya/i gotta lay off of it. I know some people take it 24/7/265 and adjust the frequency and dosage but I dont know bout that lol.

Is it a big deal whether theres a small amount of food in the stomach or on a compelte empty stomach when taking in the AM? Assume its to make sure it absorbs fully without any delayed uptake?

Wish I could say for sure. I don't get lethargy I get the opposite. If it makes you sleepy right after dosing then PM would be worth testing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a big deal whether theres a small amount of food in the stomach or on a compelte empty stomach when taking in the AM? Assume its to make sure it absorbs fully without any delayed uptake?

I've done it both ways, since sometimes I eat a meal before my doses and sometimes I don't, and I honestly don't think it makes one bit of a difference either way

I've done it both ways, since sometimes I eat a meal before my doses and sometimes I don't, and I honestly don't think it makes one bit of a difference either way

Cool, I was going to start tomorrow morning. May just start now lol. I'm really looking forward to getting this party started.

Lethargy from MK677 hit me about 3-4 days in I think and lasted approx 3 weeks. It wasnt bad though, I didn't really think I was experiencing it until looking back at those few weeks. Energy is through the roof now, and my skin seems to have a smooth sheen look to it, and I have 0 pimples. I am almost 4 weeks into it at this point and I love the stuff! Pumps have been off the charts but I am on a bunch of other SARMS too lol. Sleep is INCREDIBLY good now. I just dose it in the AM as well.

Same here on the gonjah, wife has her medical card =)

Funny you mention that, my wife the other day said the same and asked what kind of lotion I've been using. I told her none, it's that sarmsx 677 lol. I've noticed this lately around my shoulders and traps and in the center of my chest

food consumption has no bearing nor effect whatsoever on the effectiveness... it literally makes no difference either way

Top Bottom