napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

taking lgd 4033

haponis

Hey dylan, im taking lgd 4033 for almost 3 days in a 8weeks cycle, but next week i have a dopping test (blood and urine), would something happen if i stopp taking lgd 4033 2days before my dopping test?
Pls answer me dylan im deseperate

2 days? first, there is no detection time given for sarms but i can guarantee you its not out of your system in two days dude... come on!

Sooooo why would you run a SARM knowing you’re tested 🤣😂😅

I assume SARMS are on the prohibited list for your test? Just stop taking it.... if you’re worried about getting caught you shouldn’t be on it given that it’s probably not allowed? Thus making you a “cheater” if it’s against your rules/doping policy 😒

Hey dylan, im taking lgd 4033 for almost 3 days in a 8weeks cycle, but next week i have a dopping test (blood and urine), would something happen if i stopp taking lgd 4033 2days before my dopping test?
Pls answer me dylan im deseperate

If they test for sarms you are probably fucked. There's no way that will be out of your system in a week even if you stop now. Nobody knows the real detection time but the metabolites can be in your system for weeks and weeks

Top Bottom