napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking a different Sarms right after cycle??

Lilboy

I’m 21 178 lbs been lifting for three years not sure what percentage body weight .. but I’ve been taking mk gw and Lgd at 30 mg a day for about 10 weeks and I’m about to run out. I have liquidex and was given this by my source and was planning on running that for pct. I went to visit him the other day and since I’ve bought a lot from him he threw me some s4. Initially I just planned on keeping it but on further exploration and research it didn’t seem that there would be any major conflict in me taking this directly after my cycle that I’m currently on. But also I’m not a scientist and don’t understand every single chemical reaction of the body, receptors, and of the SARM itself ... so I made an account and decided to get some input.... thanks in advance

what? thats not a pct at all... you need to run a PROPER pct which that is not even close to... then you need 4 weeks off in between cycles.. you need stop using anything after this cycle is over until you actually have some sort of a clue what you are doing.. .its not learn as go, its learn before and THEN you start using them

Save the S4 for another cycle after your 4 weeks time off after pct. you need Clomid to go with GW for pct. arimadex is an AI....not a pct.

Thank you my guy not sure why my previous research led to getting that.... so a total of 8 weeks off is your reccomendation? And also what would your recommendation be for adding s4 to a stack of about two other Sarms or similar substances? I’m trying to cut and have been thinking about rad and s23 just wondering your personal recommendation since you seem to really know what’s up

Thank you my guy not sure why my previous research led to getting that.... so a total of 8 weeks off is your reccomendation? And also what would your recommendation be for adding s4 to a stack of about two other Sarms or similar substances? I’m trying to cut and have been thinking about rad and s23 just wondering your personal recommendation since you seem to really know what’s up

If you are looking to cut, GW and sr9009 would go well with S4. I don't recommend s23 at all

s23 is a male contraceptive and will completely shut you down just like a steroid if not worse... i would never recommend using that shit whatsoever... you are 21 years old dude and you are going to completely wreck yourself...

Top Bottom