napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

taking clenbuterol

ginalokust

Hi Dylan,

I want to ask you a question. I'm thinking of start taking clenbuterol for about 20-30 days. The problem is that when i was about 14 i was told that i had heart murmur ,nothing to concern about because the doctor told me that isn't serious but i better check it again in some years to make sure that it is nothing to worry about. I'm almost 20 and i plan to check it in a couple of days. What's your thoughts on this ( start taking clen) . I know you are not a doctor but i would highly consider your advise. I will also hear what my doctor will say but sometimes they exaggerate. I would appreciate if you respond.

Bro read this post out loud. Seriously; read out loud what you have just written.

SOOOO many things wrong with this... 30 days of clen... you clearly did zero research first of all.

first of all just ask yourself, why would you take it in the first place? the fat will eventually return, clen is only useful short-term ... pre photo shoot or contest prep , would you really go this far just to get some pussy this summer?

stick to something safer and more sustainable like gw & sr 9009 . and no they will not work as quick as clen but the it's sustainable fat loss and much better long term ...

Clen doesn't do as much as people think - it can also cause heart damage at at quite modest dosages.

What is your bodyfat %?

Bro read this post out loud. Seriously; read out loud what you have just written.

This always good practice. Say whatever you have to out loud 3x... if it sounds ridiculous, it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to use Clen.....you're only 20, and you have a heart issue....and you want advice here because some doctors seem to exaggerate. Just making sure I'm getting all of this correctly.

You need to stay the fuck away from Clen. Literally one of the worst things you could use for someone in your shoes. And ALWAYS listen to your doctor when it comes to medical issues.

I'm assuming you want to use Clen to cut. Well, you need to diet correctly. Plain and simple

Hi Dylan,

I want to ask you a question. I'm thinking of start taking clenbuterol for about 20-30 days. The problem is that when i was about 14 i was told that i had heart murmur ,nothing to concern about because the doctor told me that isn't serious but i better check it again in some years to make sure that it is nothing to worry about. I'm almost 20 and i plan to check it in a couple of days. What's your thoughts on this ( start taking clen) . I know you are not a doctor but i would highly consider your advise. I will also hear what my doctor will say but sometimes they exaggerate. I would appreciate if you respond.

Coming from myself who has used clen in the past. Honestly man the effects are minimal but the sides can be bad. I always got horrible headaches, nosebleeds and feeling light headed. Your decision either way but for someone with any sort of heart condition no matter the severity should steer clear of it. Many experience heart palpitations, passout, ect...think about long term health. Everyone is looking for more drugs/shortcuts rather than just sticking to a clean diet and working hard. The effects of all of these meds including aas is so minimal unless you have everything else in line. Diet, training, rest, starting at low bodyfat...just doing things the rights way. not worth it man

i mean, wow, just wow, i dont know what to even say... can you be any more ignorant about this? seriously? i mean, wow...

Top Bottom