napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Take it easy on the new guy

Buildmaint

Greetings to all and God bless
I am 39 year old male dealing with moderate back pain and a shoulder surgery. I wanted to make my trips to the gym very compact and effective. I work in concrete heavy highway and want to retain some of the vigor of my youth. So I wanted to try rad 140 mk 2866 gw 501516 with tbol and run it with winstrol at the end. My question is rad140 a good test alternative??? Do I need a pct with tbol and various SARMs? Hope I haven't offended anyone with such a question just don't want to harm my health and want the best out of my hard work in the gym.
Regards

Rad140 is not a testosterone alternative. Tbol and winstrol cannot be ran without exogenous testosterone. And yes, you would need a PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't run orals without test and Rad does NOT replace testosterone. If you don't want to pin gear then you have no business messing with AAS.

These guys have all been cool with me, but I understand about the new guy thing. Im your age and nothing pisses me off more than some kid on a forum talking shit.
Its all part of the process. We all started somewhere, correct?
All i know is you need a test base bro.
If you dont like needles then sarms is your option. I know nothing about sarms myself but am learning everyday here.

Im gonna miss pinning myself til next cycle! Kinda sick lol

Greetings to all and God bless
I am 39 year old male dealing with moderate back pain and a shoulder surgery. I wanted to make my trips to the gym very compact and effective. I work in concrete heavy highway and want to retain some of the vigor of my youth. So I wanted to try rad 140 mk 2866 gw 501516 with tbol and run it with winstrol at the end. My question is rad140 a good test alternative??? Do I need a pct with tbol and various SARMs? Hope I haven't offended anyone with such a question just don't want to harm my health and want the best out of my hard work in the gym.
Regards
if anyone beats up on you then im going to beat up on them far worse brother... God Bless you too...

So, lets fix what you are doing here... unfortunately rad is not a substitute for test... it was DESIGNED for that but it has not shown to be able to do that so that will not work... You can run an oral only cycle but its not a very wise thing to do... it can lead to more issues during recovery than you want to deal with and it takes away from your gains... you can easily just run a sarms only cycle if you do not want to run test... you need pct with any steroid you use but with sarms, you only need a mini pct... so just let me know which route you want to go and i will help you set up your stack

Top Bottom