napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T400

hirisesop

Hi Dylan,

First off thank you for your videos they’re very educational. I just wanted your opinion on T400 and mixing with Enanthate. I recently got enough Test E for 200mg/10wks, but I also just got T400, 400mg for 10wks also. I’ve heard mixed reviews about the T400 so I wanted to ask an expert if there’s any logic in mixing the two. The T400 is an equal split between Enanthate, Cypionate and Prop. Would it be stupid to pin .5cc of T400 and .5cc of Test E/wk? Or if you have a better opinion on how to use both or not use them together at all that would be awesome. I have arimidex as an AI, along with HCG and Clomid for pct. Thank you in advance.

there is no logic whatsoever in mixing them at all... just stick with test cyp or test e... test 400 will also be very painful... you dont sound like you know what you are doing though dude... you NEVER use hcg in pct, NEVER... have you ran a cycle before?

Hi Dylan,

First off thank you for your videos they’re very educational. I just wanted your opinion on T400 and mixing with Enanthate. I recently got enough Test E for 200mg/10wks, but I also just got T400, 400mg for 10wks also. I’ve heard mixed reviews about the T400 so I wanted to ask an expert if there’s any logic in mixing the two. The T400 is an equal split between Enanthate, Cypionate and Prop. Would it be stupid to pin .5cc of T400 and .5cc of Test E/wk? Or if you have a better opinion on how to use both or not use them together at all that would be awesome. I have arimidex as an AI, along with HCG and Clomid for pct. Thank you in advance.

What are your full stats, goals and experience bro?

Top Bottom