napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 and or T4 with HGH

Bradqb11

I currently taking now 4 IU of GH a day along with Test at 400 MG a week and Tren at 450 MG a week. What are your thoughts of supplementing T3 and or T4 with the GH?

4 ius isn't enough too suppress thyroid maybe slightly if its American pharm . but generic not even close

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If you mega dose HGH sure but not 4ius. Over 10ius you could consider it but you would probably need insulin also.

I currently taking now 4 IU of GH a day along with Test at 400 MG a week and Tren at 450 MG a week. What are your thoughts of supplementing T3 and or T4 with the GH?
No reason to take thyroid meds with GH unless you are taking ridiculous doses, and even then I don't exactly condone it

The only thing too watch and 4 ius of generic isn't enough is blood sugar growth down regulates beta cells and lowers insulin . over 5 ius of pharm or 10 ius generic minister blood sugar of its staying over 150 you may need a basal insulin . not slamming humalog at every meal either I'm talking about like 3 ius of lantis twice a day . and only if your blood sugar is high

The only thing too watch and 4 ius of generic isn't enough is blood sugar growth down regulates beta cells and lowers insulin . over 5 ius of pharm or 10 ius generic minister blood sugar of its staying over 150 you may need a basal insulin . not slamming humalog at every meal either I'm talking about like 3 ius of lantis twice a day . and only if your blood sugar is high

HGH lowers my BG but only an hour and a half after I eat. Lowers my BG into the 70's. I just eat something with sugar around this time and it helps. For a while I didn't know what was going on until I bought a BG meter.

After a while it causes BG too raise higher than normal leading to hyperglycemia thus the need for insulin . the initial drop is the spike in IGF1

After a while it causes BG too raise higher than normal leading to hyperglycemia thus the need for insulin . the initial drop is the spike in IGF1

I'll have to PM you when I need help. I was very confused with this for a while. It was even worse in conjunction with Deca. I have it under control at the moment with 5ius of generic and Test only.

Best assessment you can make on weather its getting high or not is look at fasted blood sugar in the morning . fluctuations in diet and activity level can effect a lot during the day but if its high in the morning after not eating for 12 hours there is a problem

Best assessment you can make on weather its getting high or not is look at fasted blood sugar in the morning . fluctuations in diet and activity level can effect a lot during the day but if its high in the morning after not eating for 12 hours there is a problem

My fasting BG is ok. Avoiding high glycemic carbs has really helped also during the day after meals.

Top Bottom