napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3-T4 for Fat-Loss/Recovery

Captain Britannia

I've been looking to add either one or both to my existing stack since I've heard such glowing reviews from people at the gym.

I'd be happy if someone else could share their experiences with the community here.

Would anyone recommend it?

Last edited:
no, DO NOT add those in there whatsoever... you NEVER mess around with your thyroid unless you need it medically.. terrible horrible idea

I've been looking to add either one or both to my existing stack since I've heard such glowing reviews from people at the gym.

I'd be happy if someone else could share their experiences with the community here.

Would anyone recommend it?
You dont want to mess with your thyroid. Bad news. Plus that shit is catabolic and will eat your muscle mass away

Not something I use since there is a real chance of permanently harming your thyroid function

And this is why i love this forum...i now know to never touch this stuff after reading this...i heard of it b4 but not about how bad it effects your thyroids long term...definitely gonna avoid this now

T3/T4 are in the same category as Clen for me. Things id never run. Way too many potential side effects for what you get in return.

So many people try T3/T4/Clen/Albuterol etc as a short cut and they are just terrible for your body.

People also swear you need to take T3/T4 with HGH, not true. It can help in some instances if longer term HGH use impacts your thyroid function but otherwise its 100% not necessary.

T3/T4 are in the same category as Clen for me. Things id never run. Way too many potential side effects for what you get in return.

So many people try T3/T4/Clen/Albuterol etc as a short cut and they are just terrible for your body.

People also swear you need to take T3/T4 with HGH, not true. It can help in some instances if longer term HGH use impacts your thyroid function but otherwise its 100% not necessary.
100% agree. T4 is sometimes needed with HGH after long term use but I highly recommend blood work to verify this beforehand.

I recently tried yohimbine and Albuterol together, and I’m swearing off stimulants except for those moments of sleep deprivation and driving where I might use caffeine. I discovered my max heart rate (207) and it was NOT pleasant.

Has any taken T3 or T4 here ?
Have read studies that people who were misdiagnosed by DR. And took it for 20yrs had minimal sides and there levels bounced back. Personally had no sides on a 3 month run. Definitely would not take it off cycle unless you want to look like an ultra marathon runner. Would take this over clen anyday. Start slow and be honest with yourself. Alot of research out there read it.

Has any taken T3 or T4 here ?
Have read studies that people who were misdiagnosed by DR. And took it for 20yrs had minimal sides and there levels bounced back. Personally had no sides on a 3 month run. Definitely would not take it off cycle unless you want to look like an ultra marathon runner. Would take this over clen anyday. Start slow and be honest with yourself. Alot of research out there read it.

Its not that T3/T4 or even clen doesnt work. Its just that there are far better compounds out there with far fewer potential side effects to use instead of these.

I get using them if you are an elite bodybuilder looking to shave some bodyfat for a competition but most people are not at that level and use it as a short cut to avoid having to maintain the discipline of a strict diet and training routine.

Just my opinion.

Top Bottom