domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T3-T4 for Fat-Loss/Recovery

Stimulants in general are a bad idea for fat loss. Nothing beats hard work in the kitchen and at the gym.

I recently tried yohimbine and Albuterol together, and I’m swearing off stimulants except for those moments of sleep deprivation and driving where I might use caffeine. I discovered my max heart rate (207) and it was NOT pleasant.

T3-T4 for Fat-Loss/Recovery

The effect of combining both was a huge unfortunate multiplier.

yohimbine actually has quite a few side effects on its own

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yohimbine actually has quite a few side effects on its own
    I know. I’ve tried it before with minimal side effects. It was just this time that freaked me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I know. I’ve tried it before with minimal side effects. It was just this time that freaked me out.
    i would just stay away from it to be honest man

Agreed on that

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    no, DO NOT add those in there whatsoever... you NEVER mess around with your thyroid unless you need it medically.. terrible horrible idea
    Totally something you don't wanna mess around with at all

Has any taken T3 or T4 here ?
    Have read studies that people who were misdiagnosed by DR. And took it for 20yrs had minimal sides and there levels bounced back. Personally had no sides on a 3 month run. Definitely would not take it off cycle unless you want to look like an ultra marathon runner. Would take this over clen anyday. Start slow and be honest with yourself. Alot of research out there read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior P View Post
    Has any taken T3 or T4 here ?
    Have read studies that people who were misdiagnosed by DR. And took it for 20yrs had minimal sides and there levels bounced back. Personally had no sides on a 3 month run. Definitely would not take it off cycle unless you want to look like an ultra marathon runner. Would take this over clen anyday. Start slow and be honest with yourself. Alot of research out there read it.
    Its not that T3/T4 or even clen doesnt work. Its just that there are far better compounds out there with far fewer potential side effects to use instead of these.

I get using them if you are an elite bodybuilder looking to shave some bodyfat for a competition but most people are not at that level and use it as a short cut to avoid having to maintain the discipline of a strict diet and training routine.

Just my opinion.