napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 and T4

Naes

What is T3 and T4 used for in our world? I know it's a thyroid medication but I'm not quite sure about use in bodybuilding.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It is used for fat loss by speeding up the metabolism, but personally I would steer clear of it. It's also very catabolic and will eat your muscle away if you don't know how to run it properly. I don't think it's smart to mess with your thyroid either. A lot of people have problems after coming off of it

I didn't have any interest in using it. I am expanding my knowledge.

Naes said:

that's what its all about... regardless of use or non use, have a full arsenal of knowledge is ever so important... not only for yourself but for you to help others as well... continue to ask as many questions as you want and expanding your knowledge base as high as possible!

Re: RE: Re: T3 and T4

Naes said:

It's always good to learn as much as you can. Knowledge is power. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: T3 and T4

RickRock said:
Naes said:

It's always good to learn as much as you can. Knowledge is power. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!!
Thanks brother. I aim to learn as much as possible.

Re: RE: Re: T3 and T4

RickRock said:
Naes said:

Rick, what's your take on running low doses of t3 while using tren? Purely for thyroid replacement

Studies show that there are no permanent effects coming off. Your body will return to normal within 2 weeks.

As Rick said, it is catabolic and will eat up muscle so you need to run test and other AAS with it.

Some people also don't realize that in order to be effective, you need to use much more than your body naturally produces.

Here is a protocol. Split the dose in two over the day.

Week 1 - 50mcg ed
Week 2 - 75mcg ed
Week 3-4 100mcg
Week 4-6 150mcg
Week 6 - 100mcg
Week 7 - 75mcg
Week 8 - 50mcg

You will want to focus your diet around fats and proteins.

We do carry some and will allow you to add it with a standard order. Please only inquire if placing an order.

krill89 said:
RickRock said:
Naes said:

Rick, what's your take on running low doses of t3 while using tren? Purely for thyroid replacement
I know some people are big believers in running it with Tren, but I personally do not, and do not see the need. As stated, your body will normalize after Tren anyways so I don't see the need to replace thyroid while on Tren

RickRock said:
krill89 said:
RickRock said:
Naes said:

I know some people are big believers in running it with Tren, but I personally do not, and do not see the need. As stated, your body will normalize after Tren anyways so I don't see the need to replace thyroid while on Tren

But wouldnt there be more benefits if thyroids are at normal levels during cycle?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: T3 and T4

krill89 said:
RickRock said:
krill89 said:
"RickRock" said:
"Naes" said:

But wouldnt there be more benefits if thyroids are at normal levels during cycle?
That's debatable, but I don't think so. I've never used thyroid drugs on or off Tren, and never will, and my results are fucking stellar on Tren

The whole tren suppresses thyroid stuff is fucking stupid. At most you should supplement with what you make naturally while on tren which is in the 25mcg range

there is no necessity whatsoever with tren to have to use these... the only time where it may be very necessary to have any sort of thyroid medication used is with hgh and thats an entire different argument and concept but to do any type of messing with the thyroid in any way is far from advisable...

Top Bottom