napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 - Personal experiences and stacking

Neil Coster

I've been looking at/researching the use of T3 recently and wondered whether anyone had any personal experiences of using it they could feed back to me?

The other key question is that I know it is catabolic and will break down muscle so what have people stacked it with? Would be be sufficient to run perhaps a higher dose of Test and use T3 for 4 weeks on the back end rather than stacking it with other compounds?

What are you stats and goals? There most likely better choices than T3.

T3 is too catabolic, too much negative impact on the thyroid, IMO.

Stats;
38 years old
5ft 7in
185lbs
17% BF
Experienced sportsman [Athletics/Rugby/Football]
Goal is recomposition/Aesthetic

I'm currently on my first cycle [300mg TE over 10 weeks] and I lost 4% body fat in the first month but I'm looking at options for further weight loss and T3 cropped up.

As I've said, I've never used it and am simply researching because I'm in my first cycle at present and won't be using it yet. What are your thoughts?

Not that you need to use an AI with the cycle you described but are you? I am curious of the 4% loss. Where there other factors such as a diet change or increased cardio?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

if you are going to use t3, you definitely want to use it with anabolics to protect yourself from catabolism... it will definitely cause a good amount of muscle loss without them... its not on the top of my list of things to use because i dont feel its wise to mess around with your thyroid but it can be done.. there are just better ways...

What would you suggest Dylan? I know that Diet and increased cardio are top of the list obviously, but I actually suffer from Hypothroidism [hence the T3] and even though I do cardio everyday, sometimes for up to 90 minutes, it's just impossible for me to physically lose weight even though my actual fitness doesn't suffer.

McBeezy - The fat loss is a combination of both of the factors you mentioned, because since being on cycle I've had a greater 'focus' I'd suppose and have been good with my diet in particular eating at a deficit on most days. The cardio stays fairly regular but the increased amount of test has started to lean me out although as I mentioned above I've not physically lost any weight, but the key is the volume of cardio I do I suppose.

I am also using all the correct ancillaries and have PCT in hand for the end of the cycle.

I have quite a bit of experience with t3/clen. To keep it short, my own experience is 12.5-25mcg will HELP keep fat off or keep from gaining fat but won’t necessarily have fat burning effects. 50+ mcg resulted in muscle loss, flat appearance to muscles but burned fat well and kept it off. She using t3 I highly recommend tapering down the dose until you stop or you can very easily get a rebound fat gain effect which I strongly believe I got from 50+. I don’t ever plan on going over 25mcg.

That's great info buddy, can I ask though did you run it in isolation or with other compounds? As I stated above I was thinking about running it with a slightly higher dose of Test to offset too much muscle loss but didn't really want to throw another compound in the mix if I could help it.

its an entirely different story if you actually need it medically... just understand that it will hurt your muscle mass, thats a fact... thats why most bodybuilders stack with anabolics... how much? thats really not possible to answer because it can effect people in different ways...

That's great info buddy, can I ask though did you run it in isolation or with other compounds? As I stated above I was thinking about running it with a slightly higher dose of Test to offset too much muscle loss but didn't really want to throw another compound in the mix if I could help it.

first time i ran it i used it with 400mg Tren E, and 250mg Test E. 2nd time is Tren E 400mg, 250mg Test E, 500mg Masteron E, 50mg ED Winstrol. Depends how much your going to use man to depend on how many anabolics you need or how much you need to rely on them. Anything under 25mcg i wouldnt worry. Anything over I would use a minimum of 350mg Test per week. If you want to throw androgens in thats your call.

I'm an inexperienced user so from what you've guys have written I think perhaps just using a higher dose of Test might be enough, perhaps some Winstrol, I'm certainly not ready for Tren yet!

It seems that a dose of 25mcg might be sufficient but perhaps a build up to 50mcg and then the tapering that you suggested are the best route to go.

Thank you very much for all your comments chaps.

I'm an inexperienced user so from what you've guys have written I think perhaps just using a higher dose of Test might be enough, perhaps some Winstrol, I'm certainly not ready for Tren yet!

It seems that a dose of 25mcg might be sufficient but perhaps a build up to 50mcg and then the tapering that you suggested are the best route to go.

Thank you very much for all your comments chaps.

Thats a good approach bro.

My experience has been a gradual increase and decrease. Generally I’d suggest beginning with 12.5 for a week then 25, then 37.5 and so on, but like the others mentioned 50 is vey significant especially if you have pharma t3, which I would highly suggest getting. There are certain places that I don’t mention that sell totally inaccurate and garbage meds like this, and if there’s one thing you want to be sure about it’s how much you are actually taking in regards to t3. Imagine a gram of powder... that’s 1000mg. Now imagine 1 mg being broken down into 40 equal part. How can an underground lab accurately determine that type of minute dosing? I’m just saying. Be careful
And when you finish taper off the same way, dropping down by 12.5 mcg at a time. That’s how I have done it and my thyroid function was not affected long term at all.

Top Bottom