napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 and Ostarine

mahajort

Hey,

First just want to thank you for constantly putting out informative and accurate videos.

I know you tend to recommend against T3, but I used it once before and I liked the results.

I just started taking T3 and Ostarine together at doses of 100mcg and 25mcg per day, respectively. Will this amount of Ostarine be enough to counteract the catabolic effects from T3? Or will I need to add in another SARM.

My goal is to drop body fat, while maintaining lean LBM.

Also, I eat around 1600 cals a day. Is that too low for someone 6'0 , 215lbs (15%bf) considering I am on T3?

Thanks for your time!

ostarine is supposed to be ran at 25 mg per day and yes, you should run s4 along with it, absolutely and adding lgd would really solidify it but you may like the results from t3 but the ramifications later will not be so fun... 1600 calories? you are going to stall your metabolism by not eating enough bro

Well T3 is catabolic as fuck and eats muscle big time, so the more anabolics you throw at it the more muscle you can hold onto. With that said you will likely still lose some muscle on T3, especially eating as little as you are. That's just what it does.

If anyone's trying something similar here's my log:

Upped cals to 2,000. Mostly protein.

Training 45mins a day Weights, 45mins grappling, 45 mins heavy bag.

Day 1: 100mcg T3 (Felt weak AF- Bench dropped 40lbs)
Day 2: 100mcg T3, 25mg Ostarine (Felt nothing)
Day 3: 100mcg T3, 25mg Ostarine (Muscle Hardening)
Day 4: 100mcg T3, 25mg Ostarine (Lifts doing good, hungry as hell)
Day 5: 25mg Ostarine (Felt great in gym)
Day 6: 100mcg T3, 25mg Ostarine (Down 2-3lbs, not water weight since I've already been on a diet.)
Day 7: 100mcg T3, 25mg Ostarine, 25mg Liquidex. (Liquidex was due to someone misinforming me, and will not be continued.)

May sound unrealistic but already looking better in t-shirts. On a side note, I've noticed my join flexibility, specifically hip flexibility in high-kicks has felt more 'loose'- Not sure if this has any direct correlation with the Ostarine but I'm liking what I'm feeling. My mood feels elevated after taking the Ostarine, and I feel like I crave a workout- not really seeing any aggression though, which I have read elsewhere. Although I have read no literature besides broscience to support SARMS causing aggression.

Overall first week: Feeling good, definitely looking good, muscles feel hard and weight is going down. Joint flexibility feels great. Optimistically Id say I'm down 2-3lbs of fat.

About to add another SARM in to prevent possible catabolic affects. Fortunately so far I have not noticed any lack of strength/ size with the Ostarine supplementation. Been thinking about S4 but the vision side affects are a little off putting for me. But will likely go with GW as I believe one of Dylan's videos included GW in a SARMs cutting stack.

Will continue my log incase anyone else is considering a similar plan, mostly because I am waiting for the adverse affects of the T3 to kick in, and I will relay that information here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom