napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 + Nolvadex + Proviron or HCG while on PCT/ TRT

Bryan Gopan

T3 + Nolvadex + Proviron or HCG opinion while on PCT/ TRT

Hi Dylan

Hope you and your family is safe and sound during these testing times . Now after my last short cycle of a mix of Tren+masteron + Test ( aka code name shred max - attached
) this was end of last year 2019, I was taking it a bit easy after that and then to add to it Lock down ( Corona ) started Gyms were closed up until last month in my country 🇮🇳 .. I have been completely off track last 6 months ( diet / training ) and got me to do a blood work where in I found my lipid levels to be out of wack and most importantly the test levels ( very much below normal levels- attached ) , remember I did not do a PCT after my cycle I am aware blame on me۔ My current physique after almost 6 months of no training and bad diet is just Fat and unhealthy. ۔۔ Now I have started my training and hired a coach - after seeing my results he has put me on small doses of Nolvadex , Proviron , T3 and with some most basic dose of Test Enth per week for 8 weeks .

*Will this protocol work for me to lean back and get my levels back ofcourse with proper diet / training Rest or should I be doing a good old HCG protocol ?* Thanks much in advance 💯

Also I am ok with Nolvadex and Proviron but T3 is making me think twice though it's a small dose , I also have a Carderine sitting with me from my old stack ( should I replace T3 with Carderine ) ?

Love and Respect From India

Attachments

• 16034043424102939536105257649519.jpg
    16034043424102939536105257649519.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 16034044785571830619950568275807.jpg
    16034044785571830619950568275807.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
this is just a fucking mess man... everything you are doing is just wrong.. FIRE the coach.. the DUMBEST coaches ive ever seen are in india and i feel very bad for you over ther because EVERY coach i see there is a moron and gets people hurt... everything you are doing is wrong right now... this protocol will not do anything for you except make things worse

I did have a similar feeling because this was not at all a PCT neither another cycle ( atleast with the knowledge of watching your videos since long ) .. now I am in a position where I cannot straight up get into an argument or fight with him as I have paid to workout in his gym ( he owns it ) .Slowly I will find a way to come out of there ! Meanwhile I am attaching all the stacks what I have with me please suggest me a best way out as in a TRT or PCT ( WHICH one do I need ?) or by adding any other compound ( I am close to 40 years of age in case this is needed )

What I have with me

✝️Test Enth 250ml ( X 10 iu , 1 I have used as of last wed under his superv )
✝️ Provibol ( mesterolone 25mg )
✝️ Thyro3 ( 25mg )
✝️ Altamofen 20 ( tamoxifin citrate )

Also from my previous stack I have sitting with me

Rad 140
Carderine

I did have a similar feeling because this was not at all a PCT neither another cycle ( atleast with the knowledge of watching your videos since long ) .. now I am in a position where I cannot straight up get into an argument or fight with him as I have paid to workout in his gym ( he owns it ) .Slowly I will find a way to come out of there ! Meanwhile I am attaching all the stacks what I have with me please suggest me a best way out as in a TRT or PCT ( WHICH one do I need ?) or by adding any other compound ( I am close to 40 years of age in case this is needed )

What I have with me

✝️Test Enth 250ml ( X 10 iu , 1 I have used as of last wed under his superv )
✝️ Provibol ( mesterolone 25mg )
✝️ Thyro3 ( 25mg )
✝️ Altamofen 20 ( tamoxifin citrate )

Also from my previous stack I have sitting with me

Rad 140
Carderine

I mean are you going to run your own TRT? What are the healthy ranges all I can see is 139 I think for total test? If thats on the normal range of like 250-850 then yea you are def low. Did you run your LH and FSH to see if they are even working? Would be good to have those values too.

If you are set on doing your own self administered TRT I would run 1/2IU so 125mg/test a week. You dont need any of the other stuff. Proviron you could run 25-50mg/day for 12 weeks but i wouldnt run it forever.

T3 flush down the toilet and you shouldnt need nolva on cycle. If you need to control your estrogen you would run an AI like aromasin or arimidex.

I ran the previous cycle during July / August last year and i have not done a PCT post that , then rest of the story as explained above .. I have gained a substantial amount of fat , thyroid also could be messed up inside ( but again , I am blaming completely on the drugs as my lifestyle was messed up ( just attaching some pics of on and off ) ..Now that I am back in track since last few weeks diet is on point and training 5 days ( trying best to push - it's not easy for me ) a week along with some cardio time I just want to get back with the flow and get my normal feel back 🤙🏽

Also attaching detailed test levels from Dec 2019 , July 20 and the latest one

16034746948181293152065287953780.jpg

See I ran the previous cycle during July of 2019 post which I have not done a PCT , adding to that my lifestyle was messed up as I got too comfortable in the couch due to the lockdown ( let's put it that way , all blame on me ) mainly diet was all over the place .. so my thyroid also could be messed up now . Attaching some on cycle and now shots and all 3 test level reports ( highest being the one from from Dec 2019 , mid range test being the one from July 20 and the latest which is the highly surpressed ). Appreciate all your feedback and pointers and I will be happy to share my learnings if any going forward.

Dylan please guide on how to go about . Thank you.

16034754870592037448752904077182.jpg

Attachments

• 1603475529700628314292009468509.jpg
    1603475529700628314292009468509.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Muscle memory man. You do not need any of that shit. Fire your coach and just get back to your diet and training. You will get back to where you were before you were fat and unhealthy. A great option for you would be Cardarine + one other SARM + N2Slin. A great cutting cycle. For the one other SARM I would probably go with either Ostarine or S4 depending on what you like.

Muscle memory man. You do not need any of that shit. Fire your coach and just get back to your diet and training. You will get back to where you were before you were fat and unhealthy. A great option for you would be Cardarine + one other SARM + N2Slin. A great cutting cycle. For the one other SARM I would probably go with either Ostarine or S4 depending on what you like.

Thank you W brethren 🙏

basically the only things you have right now that you could use are the sarms.. however i wonder if you even have real sarms on that front... where did you get them?

basically the only things you have right now that you could use are the sarms.. however i wonder if you even have real sarms on that front... where did you get them?

See this coach guy training / diet and his attitude to bring me back up to good shape seems genuine only problem is the stack what he has given me and the way it was decided ( within 5 min of me showing him my 🩸 work ) I explained and I did go back and ask him why ; he says to trust him and wait for the results . Sarms what we have here is from enhanced ( pic attached for ref )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 3
you are going to end up making things far far worse by listening to this coach... i would definitely NOT use those sarms either.. you can post about that and just ask on the forum ad will see that there is a universal answer on these and its not good man

you are going to end up making things far far worse by listening to this coach... i would definitely NOT use those sarms either.. you can post about that and just ask on the forum ad will see that there is a universal answer on these and its not good man

Ok Dylan you guide , I will stick to that - I came here mainly asking for your advice 🙏 and this topic could be a video topic subject for you to inform all :)

Ya you need to get back into lifting natural and then possibly think about running a cycle of anything after you have gotten back into shape. I agree won?t be others above get your muscle memory back first. IMO 8 weeks cycles are pointless and running nolva while on cycle is as well. Honestly your coach hasn?t even the most basic of knowledge about how to use PEDs because all that shit is basic knowledge of any real lifter who has done even the smallest amount
Of research themselves.

Ya you need to get back into lifting natural and then possibly think about running a cycle of anything after you have gotten back into shape. I agree won?t be others above get your muscle memory back first. IMO 8 weeks cycles are pointless and running nolva while on cycle is as well. Honestly your coach hasn?t even the most basic of knowledge about how to use PEDs because all that shit is basic knowledge of any real lifter who has done even the smallest amount
Of research themselves.

Alright people I will take all this feedback into consideration and decide on what is best and healthy , will keep u posted ... Alsod attaching a pic of my physique when I came out of last and now .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 733D11D3-3918-4137-8216-5E8690263ECA.jpg
    733D11D3-3918-4137-8216-5E8690263ECA.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 5
  • 7B09444C-3C57-4470-AC2D-485C8A7BCA1C.jpg
    7B09444C-3C57-4470-AC2D-485C8A7BCA1C.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4
  • EFC3AE89-8AD8-46F2-999D-86468E7400AE.jpg
    EFC3AE89-8AD8-46F2-999D-86468E7400AE.jpg