domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3 + Nolvadex + Proviron or HCG while on PCT/ TRT

Red face T3 + Nolvadex + Proviron or HCG opinion while on PCT/ TRT

Hi Dylan

Hope you and your family is safe and sound during these testing times . Now after my last short cycle of a mix of Tren+masteron + Test ( aka code name shred max - attached
    ) this was end of last year 2019, I was taking it a bit easy after that and then to add to it Lock down ( Corona ) started Gyms were closed up until last month in my country 🇮🇳 .. I have been completely off track last 6 months ( diet / training ) and got me to do a blood work where in I found my lipid levels to be out of wack and most importantly the test levels ( very much below normal levels- attached ) , remember I did not do a PCT after my cycle I am aware blame on me۔ My current physique after almost 6 months of no training and bad diet is just Fat and unhealthy. ۔۔ Now I have started my training and hired a coach - after seeing my results he has put me on small doses of Nolvadex , Proviron , T3 and with some most basic dose of Test Enth per week for 8 weeks .

*Will this protocol work for me to lean back and get my levels back ofcourse with proper diet / training Rest or should I be doing a good old HCG protocol ?* Thanks much in advance 💯

Also I am ok with Nolvadex and Proviron but T3 is making me think twice though it's a small dose , I also have a Carderine sitting with me from my old stack ( should I replace T3 with Carderine ) ?

Love and Respect From India
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bryan Gopan; 10-22-2020 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Adding

Why are you running Nolva? On cycle ?

this is just a fucking mess man... everything you are doing is just wrong.. FIRE the coach.. the DUMBEST coaches ive ever seen are in india and i feel very bad for you over ther because EVERY coach i see there is a moron and gets people hurt... everything you are doing is wrong right now... this protocol will not do anything for you except make things worse

I did have a similar feeling because this was not at all a PCT neither another cycle ( atleast with the knowledge of watching your videos since long ) .. now I am in a position where I cannot straight up get into an argument or fight with him as I have paid to workout in his gym ( he owns it ) .Slowly I will find a way to come out of there ! Meanwhile I am attaching all the stacks what I have with me please suggest me a best way out as in a TRT or PCT ( WHICH one do I need ?) or by adding any other compound ( I am close to 40 years of age in case this is needed )

What I have with me

✝️Test Enth 250ml ( X 10 iu , 1 I have used as of last wed under his superv )
    ✝️ Provibol ( mesterolone 25mg )
    ✝️ Thyro3 ( 25mg )
    ✝️ Altamofen 20 ( tamoxifin citrate )

Also from my previous stack I have sitting with me

Rad 140
    Carderine

I did have a similar feeling because this was not at all a PCT neither another cycle ( atleast with the knowledge of watching your videos since long ) .. now I am in a position where I cannot straight up get into an argument or fight with him as I have paid to workout in his gym ( he owns it ) .Slowly I will find a way to come out of there ! Meanwhile I am attaching all the stacks what I have with me please suggest me a best way out as in a TRT or PCT ( WHICH one do I need ?) or by adding any other compound ( I am close to 40 years of age in case this is needed )

What I have with me

✝️Test Enth 250ml ( X 10 iu , 1 I have used as of last wed under his superv )
    ✝️ Provibol ( mesterolone 25mg )
    ✝️ Thyro3 ( 25mg )
    ✝️ Altamofen 20 ( tamoxifin citrate )

Also from my previous stack I have sitting with me

Rad 140
    Carderine

I mean are you going to run your own TRT? What are the healthy ranges all I can see is 139 I think for total test? If thats on the normal range of like 250-850 then yea you are def low. Did you run your LH and FSH to see if they are even working? Would be good to have those values too.

If you are set on doing your own self administered TRT I would run 1/2IU so 125mg/test a week. You dont need any of the other stuff. Proviron you could run 25-50mg/day for 12 weeks but i wouldnt run it forever.

T3 flush down the toilet and you shouldnt need nolva on cycle. If you need to control your estrogen you would run an AI like aromasin or arimidex.

I ran the previous cycle during July / August last year and i have not done a PCT post that , then rest of the story as explained above .. I have gained a substantial amount of fat , thyroid also could be messed up inside ( but again , I am blaming completely on the drugs as my lifestyle was messed up ( just attaching some pics of on and off ) ..Now that I am back in track since last few weeks diet is on point and training 5 days ( trying best to push - it's not easy for me ) a week along with some cardio time I just want to get back with the flow and get my normal feel back 🤙🏽

Also attaching detailed test levels from Dec 2019 , July 20 and the latest one

16034746948181293152065287953780.jpg

See I ran the previous cycle during July of 2019 post which I have not done a PCT , adding to that my lifestyle was messed up as I got too comfortable in the couch due to the lockdown ( let's put it that way , all blame on me ) mainly diet was all over the place .. so my thyroid also could be messed up now . Attaching some on cycle and now shots and all 3 test level reports ( highest being the one from from Dec 2019 , mid range test being the one from July 20 and the latest which is the highly surpressed ). Appreciate all your feedback and pointers and I will be happy to share my learnings if any going forward.

Dylan please guide on how to go about . Thank you.

16034754870592037448752904077182.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bryan Gopan; 10-23-2020 at 05:57 PM.

My 11 year old son could be a world famous coach compared to the morons I see now an days.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    My 11 year old son could be a world famous coach compared to the morons I see now an days.
    Do you have a solution for me based on what I have explained .