napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3 Liothyronine

guyjustar

What's up all, I hope this post finds everybody in good spirits this morning. I think most would agree that we are all in search or st least busting our asses trying to add more muscle and burn more fat. In saying this my question to you all is this: has anybody here ever tried adding t3 to their cycle? If so, what compounds were you using at the time, how much t3 did you use, and for how long? Just thought I'd ask. I was reading through some articles and came across one on t3 and how strong it is. So, I thought I'd ask. I'm sure most of us here will opt for using GW501516... for those who have tried using t3 I'm interested to know what your results were and how you used it with your steroid cycles. As always thanks in advance.

I ran it a few times with Tren, probably wouldn't try it again tho. It works but it's overrated. I had to run stupid high doses to get decent results and that's using the stuff straight from the pharmacy.

And the UGL quality just forget it. T3 is dosed in micrograms which is damn near impossible to be accurately measured. If you get good underground T3 its probably heavily overdosed imo which is obviously dangerous to mess around with.

If you decide to run T3 make sure it's pharma. T3 is probably better used as a preworkout instead of a fat loss aid.

I ran it a few times with Tren, probably wouldn't try it again tho. It works but it's overrated. I had to run stupid high doses to get decent results and that's using the stuff straight from the pharmacy.

And the UGL quality just forget it. T3 is dosed in micrograms which is damn near impossible to be accurately measured. If you get good underground T3 its probably heavily overdosed imo which is obviously dangerous to mess around with.

If you decide to run T3 make sure it's pharma. T3 is probably better used as a preworkout instead of a fat loss aid.

Thanks for the reply bro! I've never ran it before but from what I have read doing my research it's not something to mess around with. I was curious to see which of the forum members have run it and what were their results.

If you can't lose weight on legit t3 then your diet and training is not on point. Keyword is lose weight. You start creeping 75+ mcg a day then you will likely start catabolising muscle even with AAS support. There are several reasons this board doesn't support the use of t3, and that is one of them.

If you can't lose weight on legit t3 then your diet and training is not on point. Keyword is lose weight. You start creeping 75+ mcg a day then you will likely start catabolising muscle even with AAS support. There are several reasons this board doesn't support the use of t3, and that is one of them.

That's what I figured. As I was reading about it the one consistent was that it was a powerful compound and definitely not one to be messed with. I'm currently using LGD4033 and GW501516 with the cycle I'm on.

If you can't lose weight using legit T3 you are probably eating more calories than the lochness monster, Bigfoot, King Kong, the pillsberry doughboy and The 44 combined. T3 burns muscle and fat at a similar rate if you eat a shitty diet you are definitely going to lose more muscle on T3 as opposed to a great diet which would translate to more body weight lost even though it was mostly LBM.

Losing weight comes down to how many calories you are eating, not the quality of your diet. You can run T3 on a bulking cycle and put on good weight eating clean calories...it's definitely possible if done right. But for 99% of AAS users this is absolutely not necessary whatsoever.

You can also eat a shitty diet and stay in a caloric deficit and lose plenty of weight on T3 just not the good kind.

Last edited:
That's what I figured. As I was reading about it the one consistent was that it was a powerful compound and definitely not one to be messed with. I'm currently using LGD4033 and GW501516 with the cycle I'm on.

The main problem with a T3 is that you can develop lifelong thyroid issues and be dependent on the medication forever. It can also be harsh on your heart. Not to mention you will lose your hard earned muscle if you don't know what you are doing.

T3 has its place in contest prep for bodybuilding and I use it as well and everyone I see use it all wrong and very abusively and ignorantly. If your take 100 mcg of t3 too speed metabolism at 15 percent body fat too assist fat loss your doing it wrong .In contest prep those last 4 to 6 weeks when your sub 5 percent body fat doing an hr of cardio a day and 1000 calories below your BMR your natural thyroid is shutting down in an attempt too stop starvation . then adding in 25 mcg of t3 and maybe 100 mcg t4 replacing what you would naturally produce too stop your metabolism from completely stopping . and loose that last 2 lbs . But seeing guys run Rediculous doses at high body fat levels when there metabolisms are cranking high because of there inability too stick too there diet is wreckless

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

T3 has its place in contest prep for bodybuilding and I use it as well and everyone I see use it all wrong and very abusively and ignorantly. If your take 100 mcg of t3 too speed metabolism at 15 percent body fat too assist fat loss your doing it wrong .In contest prep those last 4 to 6 weeks when your sub 5 percent body fat doing an hr of cardio a day and 1000 calories below your BMR your natural thyroid is shutting down in an attempt too stop starvation . then adding in 25 mcg of t3 and maybe 100 mcg t4 replacing what you would naturally produce too stop your metabolism from completely stopping . and loose that last 2 lbs . But seeing guys run Rediculous doses at high body fat levels when there metabolisms are cranking high because of there inability too stick too there diet is wreckless

That makes total sense! Thanks for the reply!

And anyone who thinks it not I learned the hard way and I take 150 mcg of levothyroxine( t4) year round and my comes from CVS and my insurance pays for it because I was an idiot when I started doing this . I will also be on hormone replacement permanently from blasting and cruising on tren right from the start so do what ever just be ready too except the consequences

And anyone who thinks it not I learned the hard way and I take 150 mcg of levothyroxine( t4) year round and my comes from CVS and my insurance pays for it because I was an idiot when I started doing this . I will also be on hormone replacement permanently from blasting and cruising on tren right from the start so do what ever just be ready too except the consequences

Wow bro that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that... I really appreciate your feedback and advice! I'm not going to take t3... to be honest I'm too scared.. lol! I'll stick to sarms and AAS... thanks again for your advice!

I'm good Ima competitive bodybuilder so Ill be on forever any way but a lot of these dude dabbling with stuff just too get a decent physique and girls and not taking it seriously are using stuff better left to pros

Top Bottom