napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3

Bigsteve5776

So I’m looking at t3 because I’m in the process of setting up a cycle for a show I have in May. I’ll be doing men’s physique. I’ve never been big on playing with things I don’t know much about. For some reason the idea of screwing with my thyroid has always terrified me, though with thus show coming up I’ve heard more than once it can be great for a cut if used properly. Any important things or warnings I need to know about this compound?

T3 is catabolic and eats muscle. Also your thyroid can get fuckd and rebound pretty bad afterwards. There are much better options when it comes to fat loss in my opinion.

If you're doing a show then you should have a coach to advise you on compounds like this. When you get to this level you shouldn't be asking how to use this on the forum. I put this in the same category as insulin, DNP etc. No one here will advise you on any of these. You should be paying a highly skilled coach that has extensive experience that will monitor you daily.

i really dont like it at all.. you must use it with other steroids to prevent it from eating away muscle and there is some merit to it but personally, when it comes to the thyroid, its not anything i prefer to recommend... have you considered sarms use as opposed to it?

So I’m looking at t3 because I’m in the process of setting up a cycle for a show I have in May. I’ll be doing men’s physique. I’ve never been big on playing with things I don’t know much about. For some reason the idea of screwing with my thyroid has always terrified me, though with thus show coming up I’ve heard more than once it can be great for a cut if used properly. Any important things or warnings I need to know about this compound?

I just finished up on T3 for the first time, kept me reasonably lean while my diet wasnt great and eating in excess cals. It did make me weaker, strength suffered some and i do believe i lost a bit of size. I was running 50mcg daily, i would keep it around there for fat burning otherwise its really going to eat up muscle, you need to be on anabolics if you want to avoid some of that. Im in the recovering process now for the next few weeks to have my T3 levels rebound and kick in again, im on low dose clen with keto to minimize the rebound from it. I will say there are better and yet safer alternatives to it. I would look at Cardarine or L-carnitine and obviousely diet...hope this helped

I just finished up on T3 for the first time, kept me reasonably lean while my diet wasnt great and eating in excess cals. It did make me weaker, strength suffered some and i do believe i lost a bit of size. I was running 50mcg daily, i would keep it around there for fat burning otherwise its really going to eat up muscle, you need to be on anabolics if you want to avoid some of that. Im in the recovering process now for the next few weeks to have my T3 levels rebound and kick in again, im on low dose clen with keto to minimize the rebound from it. I will say there are better and yet safer alternatives to it. I would look at Cardarine or L-carnitine and obviousely diet...hope this helped
thanks for sharing and i completely agree

Yeah see.. I appreciate the feedback fellas. I don’t like to play with things I don’t know about or understand and I just wanted verification that there’s a reason I don’t touch it. I have no desire to use compounds such as hgh, insulin, or t3. It’s a bit out of my league and I’m not very knowledgeable on any of that so I don’t intend to mess with it. I just wanted to know if it was something worth looking into but I think I’m cool. I can do what I need to do without messing with anything but AAS.

Yeah see.. I appreciate the feedback fellas. I don’t like to play with things I don’t know about or understand and I just wanted verification that there’s a reason I don’t touch it. I have no desire to use compounds such as hgh, insulin, or t3. It’s a bit out of my league and I’m not very knowledgeable on any of that so I don’t intend to mess with it. I just wanted to know if it was something worth looking into but I think I’m cool. I can do what I need to do without messing with anything but AAS.

Solid response man, i try to educate myself the most i can prior to cycling anything.

really really respectable answer brother... i love that mentality right there... awesome to hear and such a damn good example for others

Top Bottom