napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T3

Enrique

Good evening gentlemen. Was just wondering if T3 would come out on a regular pre-employment drug test. Thanks

rickrod18 (Enrique)

Good evening gentlemen. Was just wondering if T3 would come out on a regular pre-employment drug test. Thanks

rickrod18 (Enrique)

No it shouldn't at all, but why would you want to use T3? That shit eats muscle and it's never a good idea to fuck with your thyroid bro. If you are looking for fat loss there is much better options available

Thanks rick. Can you recomend something that wont require any sort of pct. Thanks

rickrod18 (Enrique)

Sorry DTA dont know what you mean by Bostin Loyd. I was just weighing some options to lose a lil fat.

rickrod18 (Enrique)

Sorry DTA dont know what you mean by Bostin Loyd. I was just weighing some options to lose a lil fat.

rickrod18 (Enrique)
He's just some idiot on YouTube. Glad you're not going with t3 and welcome to the forum bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks DTA. It's great to be here it's a big stress reliever after me and my wife put the kids down for the night and just read what all of you guys have to say about nutrition

rickrod18 (Enrique)

yes bro, messing with your thyroid is not what i would call a good way to lose weight.. watch this video i did on it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gnxBymWsv0

rick gave you the stack to run for non suppression... here is the link for the stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

As always Dylan thank you so much for helping a newbie out like me appreciate it I would have made a bad mistake messing with my thyroid thank you

rickrod18 (Enrique)

As always Dylan thank you so much for helping a newbie out like me appreciate it I would have made a bad mistake messing with my thyroid thank you

rickrod18 (Enrique)
You are in the right place to get the most helpful safe and effective advice you'll find anywhere my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom