napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is T gel considered a test base?

I would say yes if you have steady numbers in the higher range. Also depends what you're going to run with it. It would most likely only be TRT levels.

I was considering stacking my MK2866 cycle with Tbol for increases in strength and lean mass. Numbers are in the 450 to 550 range.

Post your full stats so we can help you...

WT
BF%
Goals

5’ 10”
15%
Main goal is to increase strength. Would like to drop some body fat, mostly around the midsection, and add some lean mass as well. I hit the gym 3 to 4 days a week and do cardio (mostly sprints) on the other days. Have worked out consistently for 20 years and followed a mostly clean, low to moderate carb diet. I also do intermittent fasting regularly and occasional longer fasts.

Last edited:
You could technically do that cycle but it just seems like your diet needs some work . I think you could accomplish your goals with SARMS, lots of cardio and a cleaner diet.

At your age you should consider MK-677 or HGH to add to your TRT.

Test gel is considered a test base yes, if that's what's prescribed to you for trt. However, injections are favorable. More effective and less conversion to estrogen, cheaper, no risk of transferring to others, etc

Test gel is considered a test base yes, if that's what's prescribed to you for trt. However, injections are favorable. More effective and less conversion to estrogen, cheaper, no risk of transferring to others, etc

Thanks man

Top Bottom