napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T bol toxicity

No, stacking it with test has nothing to do with its toxicity. Every substance has its own profile. Tbol happens to be an excellent muscle builder, low toxicity, can raise blood pressure and is not a DHT.
People will take with Test because Test should always be your base.
Now if you have never taken any AAS before then I would highly recommend you familiarize yourself with what compounds do what, their side effects and dangers, and oh of course - first cycle is always Test only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when taking T bol dose staking it with test make it any less toxic to the body or easier on the internal organs ?

No not at all. It's just as toxic and impacts all your health values the same. You must have a test base to every steroid cycle

stacking an oral with test has no bearing on the toxicity whatsoever.. its just as toxic any way you run it... now, if you run it too high then it could be more toxic to you or stacking with other orals make it more toxic but you are not going to lessen it unless you run it far lower

The oral itself is methylated so passing through the liver is where the toxicity is shown. Running test alongside any oral doesn't have any effect on this process.

Thanks i dont plan on using steroieds for quite sometime but i want to know as much as possible about them befor i do

And what exactly is a DHT is that when you your are taking test and your body converts it into spmething els causing hair loss ?

K after some more reaserch some people have experienced hair loss with T bol but if T bol isnt a DHT how is this possible can T bol have some slight DHT effects ?

Every steroid out there can cause hair loss if you are prone to it, no matter if it's DHT based or not

Top Bottom