napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T-Bol and Gas

Testdude63

Okay, guys, probably TMI, but I've been running Tbol @ 50mg a day for 9 days now and I'm starting to get really bad gas. I mean these are some mean, wicked mofo's lol. Has anyone else experienced this? I've run Dbol before and this never happened.

lmao i don't need tbol for bad gas my wife has the fucking Lysol on her bed stand hahaha but never had tbol

I'm on Tbol right now at 60 milligrams a day. My gas is no different than any other time. But I do stay pretty gassy from protein drinks etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lmao i don't need tbol for bad gas my wife has the fucking Lysol on her bed stand hahaha but never had tbol
LOL. Gf was impressed last night and this morning. Just absolutely horrid haha.

I'm on Tbol right now at 60 milligrams a day. My gas is no different than any other time. But I do stay pretty gassy from protein drinks etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hmm, interesting. Some of it is just so bad I can't stand it lol. I'm hoping my body adjusts.

Get your self a length of hose and close the loop. Inhale the gains your loosing.
HAHAHA! Methane gains :D

ahahhahah HELL YEAH I got it too on tbol , it was so fucking bad I couldnt sleep at night !!!!! I posted about it too, nothing helped, pro-biotics, enzmes, nothing

Last edited:
Yeah but man let me tell ya, it's wretched ahahahahah . I would wake up every night all night from how bad they were and how bad they smelled , word can't describe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should see my GF's thigh. Its like a different color now. Not from TBOL though. Just how it is. It like I need a charcoal filter in my pants.

Okay, guys, probably TMI, but I've been running Tbol @ 50mg a day for 9 days now and I'm starting to get really bad gas. I mean these are some mean, wicked mofo's lol. Has anyone else experienced this? I've run Dbol before and this never happened.

Lol...I doubt the problem is from tbol. You know....everything I eat lately turns to shit!

are you or do you feel bloated? or is it just gas?
I felt bloated last night, but only because a lot of that gas was trapped. When I'm coming out of a caloric deficit I don't poop as much until things get moving again. I used to suffer from gastroparesis and gastritis. Part of the cause haha.

ahahhahah HELL YEAH I got it too on tbol , it was so fucking bad I couldnt sleep at night !!!!! I posted about it too, nothing helped, pro-biotics, enzmes, nothing
I did some research and I guess it's not TOO uncommon. Last night I had to lay on the floor for a bit so it pushed against my stomach to get some of those wicked fumes out.

You should see my GF's thigh. Its like a different color now. Not from TBOL though. Just how it is. It like I need a charcoal filter in my pants.
AHAGHAHA. I don't even want to ask!
Lol...I doubt the problem is from tbol. You know....everything I eat lately turns to shit!

I <3 the route this thread is going lol.

I've heard of this before with a number of different orals...not just Tbol. I'm really not sure what the cause is, but I do know others that have said digestive enzymes and probiotics helped a lot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've heard of this before with a number of different orals...not just Tbol. I'm really not sure what the cause is, but I do know others that have said digestive enzymes and probiotics helped a lot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah, I'm taking Jarrow's probiotics, which always seem to help. I'll look into adding some enzymes. I have a bit on hand but haven't used them since my gastritis. I'll give it a go :)

Hahaha talking about gas always cracks me up because it's just funny to think about but it's so damn natural. I had a guy I worked with a while back who had gas every 10-15 minutes the whole entire 8 to 10 hour shift lol and I asked why he had so much gas and it was basically his high protein intake. But this kid was like, 5 feet 2 and weighed 150-155 lol he was stacked for his height but still man I've never known anyone that farts as much as that kid did. I get gas too every now and again but I definitely think when you take orals it can effect the smell and effect how much you let out because of the toxicity of the orals.

Top Bottom