napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T bol cycle

sharpee

Hi Dylan,
Great youtube channel with priceless advice, thank you.
I am just about to end 18 week EQ and test e cycle. Been looking into t bol. Would you advise to go straight into t bol with test for 8 weeks or lay off for a period before starting this.

Terrible idea.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hi Dylan,
I am just about to end 18 week EQ and test e cycle. Been looking into t bol. Would you advise to go straight into t bol with test for 8 weeks or lay off for a period before starting this.
oh boy man... are you sure you have ANY clue what you are doing... first of all, 8 weeks of an oral is absurdity... you should never exceed 6 weeks... are you even going to run pct? NO you should not go straight into it man... that would be the stupidest thing you could do..

Hi Dylan,

Well if you are 18 weeks in you should have already came off. That's already a long ass cycle so I don't know what you're thinking. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

What can i add that everybody hasnt already said. Just chiming in so that you understand that the general consensus is to cycle responsibly. You need to finish ur current cycle and then pct. Dont be in such a rush. Youre not gonna die tomorrow. If you fuck up your hpta system youre gonna regret it for life.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom