napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T-bol

bricono

Hey Dylan love your videos man first of all great stuff. I gotta question about T-bol I ran my very first cycle with dbol and of course saw incredible gains blah blah you know how it goes. I was fortunate to keep most of my gains which surprised me but it was also my first cycle. Anyway I was thinking of going more towards the tbol route just because it is cleaner and I don't want to deal with the bs of dbol or something like anadrol. I would do the tbol+sarms route that you have talked about but I don't know enough about sarms to use them yet. So I'm thinking tbol 60mg a day, 6 weeks, 400mg test-e. All I'm really wanting to know is what kind of gains I could be looking at for my next bulk cycle after I cut. I know it's not going to be crazy like dbol but like I said I'm just trying to go a more safe than sorry route since I'm pretty new to running gear

Thank you for your time

P.S. brother you look very aggravated anymore in your videos lol hope this doesn't anger you but you must be getting some stupid questions, even I got mad for you when you say people saying "oh I run oral only" or "you don't need AI/PCT" shit must get old since you basically engrave that into a lot of your videos

Before anyone advises you on anything, you need to post your full stats. Age, height, weight, bodyfat %, etc.

And I don't think Dylan gets angry with the stupid questions, it's when people know they shouldn't be doing something but they do it anyway. "I know I shouldn't do this but.... " or the "Well i'm going to do it anyway..." that kind of thing would make anyone a little irritated.

Last edited:
Blah, blah?

Not the right mindset for AAS.

What's the "BS of anadrol?"

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hey Dylan love your videos man first of all great stuff. I gotta question about T-bol I ran my very first cycle with dbol and of course saw incredible gains blah blah you know how it goes. I was fortunate to keep most of my gains which surprised me but it was also my first cycle. Anyway I was thinking of going more towards the tbol route just because it is cleaner and I don't want to deal with the bs of dbol or something like anadrol. I would do the tbol+sarms route that you have talked about but I don't know enough about sarms to use them yet. So I'm thinking tbol 60mg a day, 6 weeks, 400mg test-e. All I'm really wanting to know is what kind of gains I could be looking at for my next bulk cycle after I cut. I know it's not going to be crazy like dbol but like I said I'm just trying to go a more safe than sorry route since I'm pretty new to running gear

Thank you for your time

P.S. brother you look very aggravated anymore in your videos lol hope this doesn't anger you but you must be getting some stupid questions, even I got mad for you when you say people saying "oh I run oral only" or "you don't need AI/PCT" shit must get old since you basically engrave that into a lot of your videos
what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat... i get angry with the fact that people do not listen and think they know everything, THEN learn the hard way and try to come back begging for help after i tell them not to do these things... that would piss anyone off especially considering the amount of time i take away from my family to do this for everyone... would you be upset?

Before we can give you the proper advice, we need to know about you first. What is your full stats, goals, experience?

Yeah it took me almost an hour to give myself the first poke but after that I was fine with it. I get my local nurse to do it for me now

Blah, blah?

Not the right mindset for AAS.

What's the "BS of anadrol?"

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Wasn't trying to sound like a douche I apologize but here's my stats
Age 22
Height 5'11
Weight 220
Body fat is unknown but if I took a guess I would say in the 15 to 18 percent range
I've weight trained since I was very young but seriously training for about 5 years powerlifting and just recently went to a bodybuilding split back in August of last year
AAS: dbol 30mg a day, test-e 400mg a week, arimidex EOD or EO2D, clomid 14 days pct

Hope this helps you out to help me out for my next cycle since that was the only cycle I've done

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat... i get angry with the fact that people do not listen and think they know everything, THEN learn the hard way and try to come back begging for help after i tell them not to do these things... that would piss anyone off especially considering the amount of time i take away from my family to do this for everyone... would you be upset?
Just posted my stats but yes I would be pretty upset, I don't know everything but I've tried to help people with what I do know from what information you give and I totally understand why you get so frustrated, I recently tried to tell a friend of mine that he shouldn't be doing what he is doing but he used the phrase "this guy told me to do it this way and he's huge" I immediately sent him links to your videos because this dude was gonna hurt himself but he still won't listen so I understand why you get so upset

You're too young for AAS bro. 22 and thinking about your second cycle... No bro

Clomid for 14 days for pct... No bro
Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Wasn't trying to sound like a douche I apologize but here's my stats
Age 22
Height 5'11
Weight 220
Body fat is unknown but if I took a guess I would say in the 15 to 18 percent range
I've weight trained since I was very young but seriously training for about 5 years powerlifting and just recently went to a bodybuilding split back in August of last year
AAS: dbol 30mg a day, test-e 400mg a week, arimidex EOD or EO2D, clomid 14 days pct

Hope this helps you out to help me out for my next cycle since that was the only cycle I've done

OK, you have a good base for your age. Don't mess with a good thing. You can grow by leaps and bounds.

And you can't guess at BF.

Just posted my stats but yes I would be pretty upset, I don't know everything but I've tried to help people with what I do know from what information you give and I totally understand why you get so frustrated, I recently tried to tell a friend of mine that he shouldn't be doing what he is doing but he used the phrase "this guy told me to do it this way and he's huge" I immediately sent him links to your videos because this dude was gonna hurt himself but he still won't listen so I understand why you get so upset
you my friend are a very very good hearted person for doing that and i LOVE THAT, truly... so im truly sorry you are probably not going to like what i say but im only trying to help you here.. you are not only too young for steroids but also not in the proper condition... you have already made a HUGE mistake running any cycle at your age and you are a point now where its make or break time... if you choose the path you are on, be prepared for the repercussions down the road because you are guaranteed to have them... dont plan on being much of a ladies man either because you are going to end up quite upset and likely depressed... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you seem like a very smart guy and i like you having a good heart, i really do and that makes me want to help you even more... IM NOT YOUR DAD and im not telling you what to do but i am looking out for you like a friend and someone that really cares... you have a choice now bro, its all up to you... you have other options aside from steroids man... you can easily use sarms and get big results and not have ANY of these concerns... i can help you with setting up cycles etc. but i cannot advise you any steroid use...

you my friend are a very very good hearted person for doing that and i LOVE THAT, truly... so im truly sorry you are probably not going to like what i say but im only trying to help you here.. you are not only too young for steroids but also not in the proper condition... you have already made a HUGE mistake running any cycle at your age and you are a point now where its make or break time... if you choose the path you are on, be prepared for the repercussions down the road because you are guaranteed to have them... dont plan on being much of a ladies man either because you are going to end up quite upset and likely depressed... The issue: The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you seem like a very smart guy and i like you having a good heart, i really do and that makes me want to help you even more... IM NOT YOUR DAD and im not telling you what to do but i am looking out for you like a friend and someone that really cares... you have a choice now bro, its all up to you... you have other options aside from steroids man... you can easily use sarms and get big results and not have ANY of these concerns... i can help you with setting up cycles etc. but i cannot advise you any steroid use...

Thank you so much bro, seriously I cannot thank you enough, I'll definitely stay off the juice for a while with that info and wait a few years with a lot more research and studying will help me out as well, you're a great guy and you keep doing what you're doing because there are a lot of guys that need your knowledge and help, but given about 4 or 5 years I may return and I hope to be as knowledgeable as you are so I can help people too, keep up the good work man you're an inspiration!

Thank you so much bro, seriously I cannot thank you enough, I'll definitely stay off the juice for a while with that info and wait a few years with a lot more research and studying will help me out as well, you're a great guy and you keep doing what you're doing because there are a lot of guys that need your knowledge and help, but given about 4 or 5 years I may return and I hope to be as knowledgeable as you are so I can help people too, keep up the good work man you're an inspiration!

It's refreshing to see someone like yourself with a good head on their shoulders and taking this advice constructively, seeing the points made about your age. You are going to do well with that mentality., my friend

man you have NO CLUE the amount of respect you just earned from not only me but everyone else here... you my friend are an example i wish so many more would follow and let me say, more than anything, im just proud of you and your response.. you come to me anytime you need me...

I'm definitely not an expert but if you're 220 now and 5'11...and you add the nutrition component, bust ass, keep an open mind, and have patience, you could turb pro by 30 (maybe sooner)

I'm definitely not an expert but if you're 220 now and 5'11...and you add the nutrition component, bust ass, keep an open mind, and have patience, you could turb pro by 30 (maybe sooner)
the starting stats ARE DEFINITELY there and he does this right, he could be there sooner

man you have NO CLUE the amount of respect you just earned from not only me but everyone else here... you my friend are an example i wish so many more would follow and let me say, more than anything, im just proud of you and your response.. you come to me anytime you need me...
Brother I really appreciate that especially coming from you, and as well as EZ and Rick, I also appreciate the support on my stats. I really thought I was slowing down on gains so I decided to hit up a cycle and it was great, even if it was dbol I somehow and I'll never understand why kept most of my gains and I'm happy for that but after realizing what that stuff can do I'll keep away from it when I decide to hit it again, but like I said that'll be years from now, I changed up my routine recently and I'm starting to get some gains again so I guess my body just needed a shock and something different, so I believe you were right brother, my body is still going strong and don't need the gear right now but you may hear from me again one day, if I ever need to ask a question I know where to go, take care guys and God bless and thank you so much for your help

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great" -zig ziglar

Brother I really appreciate that especially coming from you, and as well as EZ and Rick, I also appreciate the support on my stats. I really thought I was slowing down on gains so I decided to hit up a cycle and it was great, even if it was dbol I somehow and I'll never understand why kept most of my gains and I'm happy for that but after realizing what that stuff can do I'll keep away from it when I decide to hit it again, but like I said that'll be years from now, I changed up my routine recently and I'm starting to get some gains again so I guess my body just needed a shock and something different, so I believe you were right brother, my body is still going strong and don't need the gear right now but you may hear from me again one day, if I ever need to ask a question I know where to go, take care guys and God bless and thank you so much for your help

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great" -zig ziglar

You feel free to come to any of us anytime brother. I wish we had a lot more members like you

Top Bottom