napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

symptoms of gynecomastia

testeriner

I have watched the YouTube video about a protocol that has been used and reversed in some way the symptoms of gynecomastia.
I have developed some symptoms during adolescence and surely is not from any other agent as i have never used AAS. I have read that i shouldn't move on to a surgery to erase the problem until your early 20's be cause my hormones were still under development and there was a chance for the problem to be fixed alone. But i am 24-25 already and nothing has been done.
Is there a chance to fix this problem with that protocol you mentioned before i choose the last solution of surgery? I would like to try it!

Unfortunately, if you actually have gyno from puberty and you've carried it into your mid-20's, surgery is pretty much your only sure method of removal. It's a shot in the dark trying any other protocol which is generally aimed at those who catch it while on cycle.

you can try but its not likely to work... its not impossible but if this doesn't work then you absolutely need surgery...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

If you've had t that long, you are kind of in a bind and should look into getting surgery.
You can try the gyno protocol but chances are slim unfortunately.

you can try but its not likely to work... its not impossible but if this doesn't work then you absolutely need surgery...

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and aromasin followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

This is a great approach to treat gyno. I ran a similar protocol with great results. SARMSX is on point too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you look at running that and hoping it works you might also do a consult with a credible doctor and see about getting it fixed properly. I just had surgery 2 weeks ago and no more gyno and no more chance of getting the shit down the road. Big confidence booster and the downtime is minimal. Just my 2 cents brother

ive also had the surgery and it was very successful... if the protocol i gave you does not cure it then surgery is going to be the only option left...

Dylan if i have a surgery, is a month adequate to start lifting again ? Is there posibllity for the problem to reappear ?

you have to have them snip the gland and recovery is 4-6 weeks

Same as my doc told me. He took the glands out completely. You'll want to find a doc that will do that. If they give you some bullshit about only lipo suction find another doc because that only is a temp fix and it can come back. If you need a doc and you are in the US I would recommend Dr Robert Caridi in Austin Tx at the Westlake Plastic Surgery. He specializes in Gyno Surgery and has tons of youtube vids out and content on his website. He can give you a virtual consult if you can't make the trip to texas. There are many docs out there that can do it but I would do your research and get it done right the first time brother.

Hope that's ok that I put that Docs name on there mod's and Dylan. If not I'll take it down ASAP.

Top Bottom