napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching testosterones on cycle

Skullfucker

Is there any problems with switching up testosterone while on cycle, I’m wondering if I’m on test propionate could I switch to sustanon 250?

Is there any problems with switching up testosterone while on cycle, I’m wondering if I’m on test propionate could I switch to sustanon 250?

Sustanon is mostly a long ester so yes, you can switch, but it will take a few days for it to get into your blood... you could maybe overlap them for a week.. so you pin half your dose of sustanon and also pin prop as usual, so you won’t crash...

Why would you want to is the question I have? Is it because you ran out of Prop only have Sustanon?

No man I didn’t run out it’s because of the situation I’m in I know it sounds weird but I can only pin twice a week I don’t have time for every other day

No man I didn’t run out it’s because of the situation I’m in I know it sounds weird but I can only pin twice a week I don’t have time for every other day
I'd get some Test E. That's a REALLY long ester in Sustanon and a big jump from Prop.

Prop is already in sustanon . Make your switch and move forward, nothing will change.

Last edited:
Yes you can switch bro. It's not ideal but it's not a big deal either. You'll just have a bit of fluctuation in levels for a bit

you can make the switch but i would highly recommend overlapping them for about 10 days at least so there is not much fluctuation... sustanon is 60% long esters and they are LOOOONNGG esters... not just like test cyp... you can definitely do it but if you want it the smoothest, i would definitely overlap them...

Top Bottom