napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

switching from test e --> test p towards the end of cycle

Highjason

hey guys,

im on 12th week of cycle. (of total 16 weeks, first 8 test&tren, last 8 test&mast)

so till now, ive been using test e with tren a and mast p.

because my cycles coming towards the end and want to do a fast pct, im planning to switch test e into test p.

when is the good time (or good week, if the total cycles gonna be 16 weeks) to make this transition? last 3 weeks? last 4 weeks?

thanks!

what do you mean you want to do a fast PCT?

This cycle needs a full 6 week PCT..

I don’t understand why u think changing the ester at the last second will make you need to PCT not as long..

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

its just that i dun wanna wait 2 weeks before pct for longer ester to get off my system. shorter esters i just gotta wait 3 days before pct so it makes things faster.

i got my 6 weeks full pct set up. nolva clomid aromasin mk2866 and gw.

its just that i dun wanna wait 2 weeks before pct for longer ester to get off my system. shorter esters i just gotta wait 3 days before pct so it makes things faster.

i got my 6 weeks full pct set up. nolva clomid aromasin mk2866 and gw.

Where did you get info you only need to wait 3 days after cycle because it’s a shorter ester? Mast prop half life is still 3 days and is still wide awake in your system.

I never heard of someone hopping into a PCT 3 days after a shot.

You need to cut the cycle short, not take shortcuts on your PCT if time is of the essence.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Just finish your cycle, wait 2 weeks for your esters to clear and start PCT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom