napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching esters. Dylan please respond.

jrc2979

I have been on test e, EQ, and npp for 8 weeks. I was injecting 3x a week. My last injection had no npp in it. It's been 5 days since my last npp injection. Today I will be switching to standard Deca.
My question is: do I need to front load a little bit? Or do you think the npp is still in my system enough for me to not have to wait for the longer ester to build up? I will be taking 150mg per shot (450/wk) which is the same as the npp dosage. My plan was to take 300 today on the first shot just to help build it up a bit.

As always, thank you for your time and advise.

Jon

dude the decanate ester still needs to build up regardless if you used npp or not, drop the npp, your making this way more complicated for yourself than it has to be

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Last edited:
I would do next pin with NPP and first deca dose together personally. Or a couple days after last NPP dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on test e, EQ, and npp for 8 weeks. I was injecting 3x a week. My last injection had no npp in it. It's been 5 days since my last npp injection. Today I will be switching to standard Deca.
My question is: do I need to front load a little bit? Or do you think the npp is still in my system enough for me to not have to wait for the longer ester to build up? I will be taking 150mg per shot (450/wk) which is the same as the npp dosage. My plan was to take 300 today on the first shot just to help build it up a bit.

As always, thank you for your time and advise.

Jon
hey bro... front loading is going to do absolutely nothing but waste product... this is what i would highly recommend... start deca alongside npp... lower your npp dose down to 50 mg eod and run deca right now at 350-400 mg week... run npp another 2-3 weeks at that dose so the longer ester has a chance to build in your system, then discontinue npp...

Top Bottom