napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching compounds

hman

So if someone was on sust eq and ace for 4 weeks and then took week 5and 6 to taper of tren and decided to add in something like npp for week 5-16 .along with sust and eq..whats ur thoughts on this since tren isn't the healthiest for us and can be harsh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Are you considering switching because of liver toxicity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you considering switching because of liver toxicity?

Just because of it being harsh and not the best for the heart..and since my cycle will be 16weeks....

Well how much Tren are you using? What you want to know would really depend on blood results. Tren can be run safely in decent amoints and a little goes a long way! I do not know anything about NPP, but if your Tren dose is reasonable I would not worry unless you having serios side effect from it and need to kick it to curb.

What are your lipids? LDL & HDL?

What are your lipids? LDL & HDL?

I thought Dr had gotten those done but when I got bloods back 3 weeks ago it wasn't on there...everythjng else looked good

Then I would not worry. Just keep it a notmal dose, watch your blood panels and triglycerides and do not run it for long periods beyond 20 weeks.

200mg/week goes a long way! Am taking up to 450 Tren E 200mg 2X per week with no issues. But around 250mg/week works well for me!

You can switch compounds in a cycle. That's no big deal if you want to switch from Tren ace to something else. However I would prefer to start with a different compound and finish with Tren.

Also DO NOT run Tren 20 weeks or anything close to that. I don't care if it's just 200mg. It can and will wreck havoc on your bloods. Just because someone says it's fine and their bloods are fine doesn't give the green light. 200mg per week did a number on mine in 12 weeks.

Wait a minut! Just because I ran mine for 20 weeks with decent lab results does not mean everyone should do this!! Get your labs done for you and make secision from there!

Just because mine came out ok does not mean yours will!!!

Top Bottom