napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Swelling at injection site.. EVERYTIME

tumtum

So let me get this out of the way. My wife is a 7 year ER RN and does all my injections plus I've been on trt for a few years. So I know what it should feel like and there is not error with injecting

But EVERY time I do an injection I have a lot of swelling, redness and soreness that lasts for over a week. I'm running Phurious test cyp 400mg/wk doing 2 200mg injections per week (I have always done it with trt so I kept it with this cycle and I couldn't imagine pushing double the oil with the struggle I'm having with one mL.

I do however have a ton of scar tissue in glutes due to trt. But my wife is getting worried every time I inject. Anyone else gone through something like this? Even my subq injections have a ton of swelling and redness (typically I would get small knots for about a week with trt but no pain)

anyone else going through this?

Could be a lot of things. Try a different oil and see if it's related to the gear or not

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I had some serious swelling from his cyp too. Get cyp from another lab. I haven't encountered that problem again since.

I get that with sust. Thought i had an infection the first time. Take some claritin. Helps a lot. Thats what the dr told me to take

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom