domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweating out in the sauna

Sweating out in the sauna

Hey guys, not sure if this has already been talked about and I might be fucking stupid asking this haha but on my 2 rest days in the week I like to hit the sauna and steam room. Should I be concerned about swearing out stuff, cause I know sauana help in flushing out bad toxins from the body. So if I was to take something like rad and Cardarine it would stay in the body and not get flushed out?

LOL good lord no... thats of no concern bro...

Never heard of such a thing. Those compounds are running through your blood stream so the sauna won't be an issue.

Haha thanks fellas. Thought I was being a bit ridiculous but just wanted to make sure

There's never a dumb question bro. It's always good to ask, but you have nothing to worry about. The only compounds you'd have to worry about from sweating too much are topicals

Quote Originally Posted by stjimmy131 View Post
    Haha thanks fellas. Thought I was being a bit ridiculous but just wanted to make sure
    i got a good laugh but i guess its reasonable to ask bro! LOL your welcome man!

Hey there can anyone recommend me a good sauna from this best-infrared sauna list?

TIA!

i dont see a list? i had one in my house from sunlighten which was absolutely excellent

I Built my own sauna- Old School Wood Fired. Absolutely love that thing

Quote Originally Posted by SL15 View Post
    I Built my own sauna- Old School Wood Fired. Absolutely love that thing
    nice bro!! im sure thats sweet