napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sweating out in the sauna

stjimmy131

Hey guys, not sure if this has already been talked about and I might be fucking stupid asking this haha but on my 2 rest days in the week I like to hit the sauna and steam room. Should I be concerned about swearing out stuff, cause I know sauana help in flushing out bad toxins from the body. So if I was to take something like rad and Cardarine it would stay in the body and not get flushed out?

Never heard of such a thing. Those compounds are running through your blood stream so the sauna won't be an issue.

There's never a dumb question bro. It's always good to ask, but you have nothing to worry about. The only compounds you'd have to worry about from sweating too much are topicals

Hey guys, not sure if this has already been talked about and I might be fucking stupid asking this haha but on my 2 rest days in the week I like to hit the sauna and steam room. Should I be concerned about swearing out stuff,

Not a problem as long as you use a towel to hide your saggy balls :) Just kidding

Hello Shawn. I could recomend you company InfraredSaunaGuru, realy good price/qualty.
I check in on my own experience! We were choosing between two different saunas for our big family and finally stopped 4-Person Corner Golden Infrared Sauna for two specific reasons: first of all it came cheaper than from the other distributor, and secondly – it is better than we expected. It must have in any home – that is what we think

Top Bottom