napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Swarms question....

TexasTitan8

So here in my town I was able to get a hold of some Sarms at a supplement store

I purchased:

Immortal with has RAD -140(30mg), GW -501516(30mg) and LGD -4033(15mg). The immortal is in pill form and says to take 3 a day.

S4 -drops (one drop a day)

MK-2866 - drops (one drop a day)

My question was, can I use all 3 for more than 6 weeks or would it be best not to go past 6 weeks? I’ve been on a clean diet for 3 weeks now. Consistently workouts 4-5 times a week and cardio 4 times a week also. I would assume I need a pct after taking these. Someone did tell me about clomid.

The reccomended dosage says 4 weeks on all of them, but looking at videos it’s says you can take up to 12 weeks. I’m just unsure of how long I can take all 3 together .

Thanks in advance .

Last edited:
You can (and should) use them for 12 weeks, IF you have real sarms... unfortunately here we have no way to know if you have real sarms or not, because “supplement stores” don’t usually sell legit stuff... it could be sarms, it could be a pro hormone, it could be anything ... it’s hard giving you any advice, when we don’t really know what you have

They look like the ones one the website, the drops at least. I don’t see pill form on the site, since it says out of stock

i would NEVER use a sarm you bought at a "supplement store" man.. that is a recipe for nothing but problems... you cannot buy sarms at a supplement store...

Lol a long time ago a dude i know told me he bought dbol from a supplement store i was like dude you got ripped off a store is not going to sell dbol sometimes people don't bother to think about it but its called common sense and most people dont have it unfortunately. I guess you could supply us the name of said store that might help us tell you if you got ripped off or not and maybe if they have a store website too you could give us that info

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Be skeptical of any PED you buy over the counter. That should go without saying that it spells bullshit

sarms cant be legally sold for human consumption. No store would have real sarms. They can sell pro hormones though. Which is what you got.

sarms cant be legally sold for human consumption. No store would have real sarms. They can sell pro hormones though. Which is what you got.
most people simply are not aware of the human consumption warning.. great point bro

Top Bottom