napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sv transformation log 2017

svanimost

SVANIMOST TRANSFORMATION LOG 2017

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG
updating. Sorry, hard times at home right now & a pain to get these pics up...Anyways!!

Stats::: 46 yrs, 6' 1", 208lbs., BF ??? 17 %. Tried many times guesstimate

Training on & off , pretty much forever.. Last twelve months I have done a SARMS cycle,with TRT . Ran LGD solo, to see how I reacted and received decent results. Enough that I'm currently starting another. Last three months, was a test cycle of 400 with a
pretty much failed attempt of bulking, due to a lack of calories..

Currently have resumed my TRT/SARMS cut with the addition of GW, S4 ,SR and MK 2866. Awaiting reconstruction surgery of my foot from athletics. And on stand by are my friends RAD & LGD to hopefully relieve the MK. And yes the question is why go
through all this transformation, & my answer is why not. It's a scary surgery & painful , so I need to do this right now. After its all said & done I'm looking at anywhere from 2-12 week recovery, depending how bad & how much hardware I need. So that's why I'm doing this,,,,

Training consists of a 7 day split 2 days heavy lifts(upper body),legs, 3 days conditioning(extra reps), legs.. And CARDIO , everyday in the AM fasted.

Diet, is around 3000 everyday.. 300+(protein), 150-200(carbs), 50-60(fats)
Above is an I try & I'll try harder for the next coming months.. I like my licorice(I'll try))

Will resume my log along schedule ,, I'm following everyone & wishing everyone lengthy benefits due to this run!!!! Signing Off

Last edited:
Looking good bro. I'm following as well. Just keep on grinding brother, things will get better

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Today 2/2/2017
Better day today , slept in later than usual. But still consistent at 0630 rather than my 0430 wake time.
My typical morning, Wake 2 scoops BCAA w/ water & sugar free monster, ECA stack.
Jump on treadmill 35 min HIIT , today was constant run from 5MPH TO 8 MPH in 3-5 min intervals.
ABS right after run 100-150 crunchs followed by vacs , done EOD.

--Post run shake 8 servings egg whites , 1 scoop protein powder, 2 scoops of RealFood blueberry oats w/ ice & water. 67 grams of protein, 45 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fat Total calories....520
--Roughly 2-3 hrs later. 1 1/4 cup Lowfat cottage cheese, 4 ounce
Turkey, 2 slices FF Am.Cheese & grapes.... 52 grams of Protein, 37 grams of
carbs, 5 grams of fat. Total calories....397
LEGS
---Post w/o Shake 1 scoop protein powder, 8 servings egg whites w/
ice& water. 64Pr/3ca/1F=320cal
2-3 hrs later. 4 oz London Broil & 4 oz cucumber with lil bl.cheese
dress. 26 protein, 3 carbs, 9 fat. Total calories 200

Sons Game, so this was a meal on the run, 2 tablespoons ex.crunchy PB, 2 scoops
Isopure protein & a Quest Bar.
78 grams of protein, 26 grams of carbs, & 26 grams of fat.... Total calories =590

7:00. Feeders. Shoulders. 5 sets to failure
Pre bed....BCAAS & omega/flax seed. 2 scoops of Casein protein 48p/6c/2f=240cals.

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY 60/22/18. 335 Prot /120 Carbs / 45 FATS. TOTAL CALORIES. 2270
Calories fell short, but Ok , trying to reduce %. but this is what always happens when trying to eat clean..As long as I have the protein , I feel ok!!
Thanks for any feedback & following . SV

Last edited:
2/3/2017. I'm 5 hours behind in time zones. Which zone is this forum originating?? It's only 0552hrs my Tiime??

I'm looking at the time stamp on the forum that says 1205 pm right now

You need to change that in the settings to your correct time zone

8zk9yu.png

Last edited:
Today 2/2/2017
Better day today , slept in later than usual. But still consistent at 0630 rather than my 0430 wake time.
My typical morning, Wake 2 scoops BCAA w/ water & sugar free monster, ECA stack.
Jump on treadmill 35 min HIIT , today was constant run from 5MPH TO 8 MPH in 3-5 min intervals.
ABS right after run 100-150 crunchs followed by vacs , done EOD.

--Post run shake 8 servings egg whites , 1 scoop protein powder, 2 scoops of RealFood blueberry oats w/ ice & water. 67 grams of protein, 45 grams of carbs, 3 grams of fat Total calories....520
--Roughly 2-3 hrs later. 1 1/4 cup Lowfat cottage cheese, 4 ounce
Turkey, 2 slices FF Am.Cheese & grapes.... 52 grams of Protein, 37 grams of
carbs, 5 grams of fat. Total calories....397
LEGS
---Post w/o Shake 1 scoop protein powder, 8 servings egg whites w/
ice& water. 64Pr/3ca/1F=320cal
2-3 hrs later. 4 oz London Broil & 4 oz cucumber with lil bl.cheese
dress. 26 protein, 3 carbs, 9 fat. Total calories 200

Sons Game, so this was a meal on the run, 2 tablespoons ex.crunchy PB, 2 scoops
Isopure protein & a Quest Bar.
78 grams of protein, 26 grams of carbs, & 26 grams of fat.... Total calories =590

7:00. Feeders. Shoulders. 5 sets to failure
Pre bed....BCAAS & omega/flax seed. 2 scoops of Casein protein 48p/6c/2f=240cals.

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY 60/22/18. 335 Prot /120 Carbs / 45 FATS. TOTAL CALORIES. 2270
Calories fell short, but Ok , trying to reduce %. but this is what always happens when trying to eat clean..As long as I have the protein , I feel ok!!
Thanks for any feedback & following . SV
Great update bro. Keep up the good work

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Top Bottom