napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon and winstrol

evanakort

Hello Dylan,
I am 29, 15% BF, 180lbs, 5'9. I have been working out since I was 18. I look to run a Sustanon and Winstrol cycle. I would like to gain muscle mass while leaning out. With my diet and training on check, can you tell me the best two compounds to use to attain this desire? I know Test is the base of all cycles, and that steroids ARE NOT fat burners. I do understand that! If you could help me out that'd be great.

i would get that bodyfat down a little more before using TEST
and for your first cycle i woudnt use SUST and WINSTROL. just a simple Test Cyp cycle is fine for your first.

Hello Dylan,
I am 29, 15% BF, 180lbs, 5'9. I have been working out since I was 18. I look to run a Sustanon and Winstrol cycle. I would like to gain muscle mass while leaning out. With my diet and training on check, can you tell me the best two compounds to use to attain this desire? I know Test is the base of all cycles, and that steroids ARE NOT fat burners. I do understand that! If you could help me out that'd be great.
is this your first cycle? what do you have planned for pct?

Hello Dylan,

What is your cycling experience bro? For the goals you have Sarms would be a great option. They are great for cutting while adding muscle mass

You're at the edge of where I would suggest gear. I'd spend a short time knocking that down just a few points while you get everything in.
Test only is generally the way to go for the first cycle. Most go with cyp or enan due to the smoothness. Some sust has a bite to it. While the winny can be used, it's good to see how you react to test alone. That will help dial you in for future runs.
You definitely need to have an AI and your oct setup before starting as well

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom