napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon vs Cypionate question for more experienced users

Mark Diesel

Would injecting sust once a week have any negative side to it vs injecting Cyp once a week for both cycling and TRT? I’m getting some scar tissue so I’m trying to avoid pinning so often. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pinned Sustanon once a week for TRT for a couple months for an experiment recently and felt pretty good but acne was terrible. The more stable blood levels are the better you'll be. Cyp twice a week is what I would recommend in this situation. I went back to Prop eod because it gives me the less acne. If you're not acne prone give either a try once a week. They'll both work that way

I pin SubQ when just running my TRT and I pin 2x a week. When I’m on cycle I pin IM in the glutes.
Going SubQ helps with less scaring. I recommend you watch Dr. John Crisler vids on this.

If you want to pin once per week I'd personally go with test C. That's what I use for my TRT and pin it once per week. You can do it with Sustanon, but I personally feel for the dosage frequency of once per week,cypionate would be better

sust has 40% short esters so i dont find it a great option to pin once a week... you can pin cyp once a week with no issue... i like twice a week but you can definitely go once a week with it... the half life is long enough and thats often how its prescribed by doctors...

Thanks guys. I’ll try test Cyp once a week. Usually I’m enanthate every 3 days on cycle and every 5 days on trt. But I’ve now 3 times stuck a needle in and not been able to push the oil in due to scar tissue. So something has to change

Damn bro what the heck would you do if you had to run a short ester cycle and pin ed? How many different sites are you pinning?

Thanks guys. I’ll try test Cyp once a week. Usually I’m enanthate every 3 days on cycle and every 5 days on trt. But I’ve now 3 times stuck a needle in and not been able to push the oil in due to scar tissue. So something has to change

its completely fine once a week so see how that works for you

Maybe try a different site for a while and give that one a break

Damn bro what the heck would you do if you had to run a short ester cycle and pin ed? How many different sites are you pinning?

Just my delts, I’m thinking of trying my hip area, the something glute or whatever it’s called. I have a hard time with needles, so it’s hard for me to start a new spot.

Top Bottom