napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon and tren a

muddog

Ive been training a few years naturally never used before went gym yesterday decided to start a cycle the guy recommended sus and tren acetate to put size and a lean look on without carrying to much water however jus seen your video about trenbolone and never for a first timer im a bit worried now can you advise me on what to do please

Just out of curiosity did he happen to mention anything about ancillaries? Aromatase inhibitors or prolactin control? How about a post cycle therapy?
I'm pretty sure I know the answer and it just goes to show how little this guy thinks of you. Just trying to sell some vials to people that don't know any better. Glad you're here and asking these questions now instead of later.

Short answer to your question is absolutely do not mess with tren on a first cycle. It is a very unforgiving compound and can really mess you up especially when you're not well versed in side effects and how to combat them. Hence why tren is only recommended for experienced vets.

Give us some stats to further help you. Height, weight, age, body fat, years of training and goals.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Why did you decide to start a cycle?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

quite simple... STOP.. you have no business using ANY steroid... you have no idea what you are doing and you are going to SEVERELY hurt yourself... you need so many more years of training naturally before using any steroid with consistent and disciplined diet and training... you are going to make a life altering mistake that you are going to regret for a very very long time...

Yeah I had 2 jabs last week one on tuesday and Thursday 1ml of test cypionate and 1ml of tren acetate on both days my next jab is due tomorrow I dont no what to do for the best if I stop will I have any hormone issues will I need a hcg or what im confused :s !!or if I just come off will I be fine, my stats are 25 years old 6ft 1 92kg 15 percent body fat , I just wanted to put sone good lean muscle on I no about diet and nutrition sorry to confuse it was test cypionate and tren a not sus help me please stressed out right now

You need to take a step back bro. You shouldn't be using any kind of steroid right now, especially Tren. Luckily after just two injections, you can stop now without having any real serious consequences yet. You need to stay away from that stuff and build a proper natural foundation. You are new to lifting and very young. This stuff isn't for beginners and you can do long term damage if you don't know what you are doing

So if I stop now im going to be fine I dont need to take anything I just dont take anymore jabs and train as normal ?? And you say build a proper foundation naturally, ive been weight training since 2014 started off was 73 kg now im 92kg I think ive built a nice foundation im alot stronger but just want too take my physique to the next level

So if I stop now im going to be fine I dont need to take anything I just dont take anymore jabs and train as normal ?? And you say build a proper foundation naturally, ive been weight training since 2014 started off was 73 kg now im 92kg I think ive built a nice foundation im alot stronger but just want too take my physique to the next level

Yes you will be fine if you only did two injections.

You just need a better plan. Tren is for advanced users and you have no business being anywhere near it. Sarms would be a good place to start for you

Okay cheers mate youve put my mind at rest ,im not gonna lie was worried when I started reading up on tren then seen dylans vid cheers agen and wat are sarms ??

And sorry if this sounds daft but im new to all this, now I aint going to take any more injections my balls and equipment still gonna work ?? Will my balls styll be producing testosterone

Top Bottom