napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon or Test Cyp?

william32

What are your thoughts?
What do you prefer?

My first cycle was Sust and I loved it.
I have only done one other cycle and it was with Test E as the base.

My next cycle I was planning on using Sustanon but I know that some love it and some don't. I am on the fence.

Why do you like Sust or dislike it?

FYI
I plan on running a low dose (250perweek) with EQ, Proviron " a SARMS stack for 18 weeks on a cycle designed for CrossFit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer just a long ester test. I feel that I can control me levels better with it. I just throw a oral in on the front side to kickstart. Especially with running it with something like EQ, save yourself from the extra pinning. I usually do sust eod and if I'm running cyp and Eq I just do it twice a week.

I think the reason most ( Especially beginners ) like sust is because it will hit you a lot quicker than E or C .. Also the broscience behind sust is that it has 4 test esters so it must be more powerful than one!! Lol I hear this shit all the time.. Test is Test in my opinion and it really comes down to preference.. Sust can be pinned anywhere from once a week to EoD if you really wanted.. I think the difference here is how much Sust you are running. For you at such a low dose I don't see much of a concern really but when it get's 500+ I feel like the sides can be a little bit of a roller coaster unless you are rather experienced with your body and AI dosages etro sides, etc.

I'd just prefer to stick with E or C on my longer cycles because I know how I respond to it and I know how to keep my blood levels stable and minimize sides

KingWizard said:
I think the reason most ( Especially beginners ) like sust is because it will hit you a lot quicker than E or C .. Also the broscience behind sust is that it has 4 test esters so it must be more powerful than one!! Lol I hear this shit all the time.. Test is Test in my opinion and it really comes down to preference.. Sust can be pinned anywhere from once a week to EoD if you really wanted.. I think the difference here is how much Sust you are running. For you at such a low dose I don't see much of a concern really but when it get's 500+ I feel like the sides can be a little bit of a roller coaster unless you are rather experienced with your body and AI dosages etro sides, etc.

I'd just prefer to stick with E or C on my longer cycles because I know how I respond to it and I know how to keep my blood levels stable and minimize sides
Haha people definitely act like its stronger because it's a blend, makes no sense.

Ya everyone is diff. I love sust and so does my body.

Test C is always my test of choice. Sustanon is more prone to blood level swings because of all the different esters involved. Test C is very stable, and works great for TRT injecting once a week with its 8 day half-life

I am a test cyp advocate... I have had nothing but a great experience all these years... Sustanon is just fine but trust me, it's so overhyped... I remember when I lived in Hawaii, the same phrase "Do you have the sust" "Do you have the sust?" Over and over like it was fucking gold... I used to just bury my face in my hands... The things you hear and the misunderstanding is staggering... I just try to help now instead though because it is not peoples' fault they get bad information conveyed... Here is the reality, everyone responds to things differently and so some may think one is stronger or superior but they all have different roles for use... Cyp is at it's best for TRT which means year round use... That would indicate it is great in any circumstance... It provides just the right amount of ester/testosterone ratio to be used properly in this regard thus making it the choice of doctors for prescription TRT/HRT... Sustanon is more so a stigma to many because of what it is comprised of. Being that is adds a twist with short and long esters, it can be used in multiple ways and also tricks a user into thinking its more effective because the shorter esters allow for a much quicker "kick in" time on the surface... While intrinsically they all work the same way, just at a different pace due to ester length etc... Neither is superior to the other... Some prefer the longer ester and the smooth, steady gains and stability and some really need that quicker kick in, more the mental aspect than anything... Try them both and see what you prefer and roll with that... That is always the best method in this game brother... This is more so, learn the facts of everything, understand the risks, learn the dosing and implementation and then see what agrees with YOU... For instance, I can dose orals at half the normal sweet spot with the same type of results but some have to go even higher to get stimulus from it... There is no way to tell that without trial and error... The same holds true here... Follow that and you will do well bro!

Sust is cool for a beginner cycle at 250mg ew. It kicks in a little quicker with no real sides to speak of. I do believe that test is test and E or C is easy to manage at whatever dose.

I have been on TRT for 3 months with Test Cyp and have seen great results from it. TRT doses are considered tiny compared to running a cycle. I take 130mg every Friday. It comes on strong for me for the first 4 days and then starts to taper the last two. SARMS has made the taper smoother. It wasn't bad to begin with, just better with SARMS.

My TEST levels were 185, which is CRAZY low. That's why I have noticed such a BIG improvement now that i'm on it. My levels are now around 700 on my trough day. My gains have increased exponentially on CYP. Libido increase, energy increase, and better overall feeling of well being are all part of it for me.

I have heard obtaining real CYP is extremely difficult, so be careful as with all sources.

Top Bottom