PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sustanon and SubQ?

And as for scary..most people agree that the quads are one of the most dangerous spots to inject because of nerves n veins...I myself prefer em, but it takes practice to find the right spot for you...supposedly the ventro glutes has neither nerves nor veins.it's considered the best spot overall

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    And as for scary..most people agree that the quads are one of the most dangerous spots to inject because of nerves n veins...I myself prefer em, but it takes practice to find the right spot for you...supposedly the ventro glutes has neither nerves nor veins.it's considered the best spot overall
    Why do you prefer quads to the ventro glutes?

Im guessing you've injected into the ventro glute then? Did you experience any post injection pain in the ventro glute area?

Im guessing if the ventro glutes have no veins or nerves you probably dont need to aspirate

I prefer quads because I have 2 hands to control the syringe..I dont aspirate delts because my fingers can't do it...the ventro carries pip like every where else but it mostly depends on the compounds/mgs..it's pretty sore the 1st time or two because it's virgin muscle..but that goes for anywhere

Banned
    Listen to cmb you wont go wrong.

Im currently pinning every day and i too prefer ventroglutes and quads. Ive hit a vein in my quad but it doesnt hurt it just bled a little and left a bruise. I still like quads for the fact you can control better. Just experiment with the different sites bro youll find where you prefer. And definately aspirate just quick enough to make sure blood doesnt come back in the syringe, ppl will say youll never be in a vein but i have once already. Doesnt hurt to make sure.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemenohpee View Post
    Im currently pinning every day and i too prefer ventroglutes and quads. Ive hit a vein in my quad but it doesnt hurt it just bled a little and left a bruise. I still like quads for the fact you can control better. Just experiment with the different sites bro youll find where you prefer. And definately aspirate just quick enough to make sure blood doesnt come back in the syringe, ppl will say youll never be in a vein but i have once already. Doesnt hurt to make sure.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
    Out of curiosity, will the quads accommodate 2 or 3cc's of oil in one pin?

Yes..I've put 5 in em before

Banned
    Yes..I've put 5 in em before
    I've been rotating between quads, glutes and ventroglutes, but only in .5 ml TRT doses. My cycle starts soon, so I'm just exploring my options. Thanks man!

I've put 5 in quads n five in ventro..I put 2 in shoulder but Dylan has put 5 in his I heard him say before..I just can't keep a steady hand that long on delts

Banned
    I've put 5 in quads n five in ventro..I put 2 in shoulder but Dylan has put 5 in his I heard him say before..I just can't keep a steady hand that long on delts
    That's crazy! I don't even have any 5cc barrels, just 3cc,lol Been meaning to experiment with the delts, but haven't worked up the nerve yet.