napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon and pct

brajeter

Dylan I need your help. I'm an avid gym rat. I'm 40 years old and was losing my spunk. A friend at my gym said he could get his hands on sust. 250.I was hesitant but after doing some research I decided to try it. I'm 195lbs at about 15% body fat. Now that I'm almost done I've been reading and watching your videos. I don't want to lose all of the 15 pounds I gained. Pct is important but not sure how to get my hands on what I need. If you help me I promise to do my research better in future. I did a 12 week cycle.

Why would you start a cycle without PCT?

What was your EXACT cycle?

Did you run arimidex or aromasin?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan I need your help. I'm an avid gym rat. I'm 40 years old and was losing my spunk. A friend at my gym said he could get his hands on sust. 250.I was hesitant but after doing some research I decided to try it. I'm 195lbs at about 15% body fat. Now that I'm almost done I've been reading and watching your videos. I don't want to lose all of the 15 pounds I gained. Pct is important but not sure how to get my hands on what I need. If you help me I promise to do my research better in future. I did a 12 week cycle.

This is the entire pct protocol you need bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I'm in the exact same boat but I did do my homework. I will be adding MK2866 but is Aromasin a must? I can get the real deal (RX) but its pricey.
J

Last edited:
I'm in the exact same boat but I did do my homework. I will be adding mk2866 but is Aromasin a must? I can get the real deal (RX) but its pricey.
J

Google the consequences of not running an AI... Then decide if it's "pricey"

Thanks @DylanGemelli, I appreciate it and have learned a lot from your videos. To be honest.... I don't want to stop! I'm so strong in the gym and my physique has really transformed. So its been 12 weeks and my last shot is tomorrow. Being my first cycle, im really excited about the next one already of course, I wont get into that now but I'm already purchasing for next cycle.

I will go ahead and order the Aromasin and MK2866 and GW, especially if its going to help with my strength during PCT.

@EZ_E, I did run Arimadex 0.5 eod because my nipples got weird at about week 5. I still have that but am convinced now (thanks to you guys) that Aromasin is the best.

So can I start the SARMS right away? Or should I wait? Am I waiting 4 weeks like suggested to start the PCT?

Thanks @DylanGemelli, I appreciate it and have learned a lot from your videos. To be honest.... I don't want to stop! I'm so strong in the gym and my physique has really transformed. So its been 12 weeks and my last shot is tomorrow. Being my first cycle, im really excited about the next one already of course, I wont get into that now but I'm already purchasing for next cycle.

I will go ahead and order the Aromasin and MK2866 and GW, especially if its going to help with my strength during PCT.

@EZ_E, I did run Arimadex 0.5 eod because my nipples got weird at about week 5. I still have that but am convinced now (thanks to you guys) that Aromasin is the best.

So can I start the SARMS right away? Or should I wait? Am I waiting 4 weeks like suggested to start the PCT?

Then why are you asking if it's "a must?"

?? I guess I don't understand, my question was in the last paragraph. Arimadex and Aromasin are both AI's correct. Or am I totally confused again like I have been this whole process.

They are both AI's. If I understand your question....Aromasin itself isn't a "must", but an AI when running gear is a must. So you need to run either Aromasin or arimidex. However, Aromasin is a superior drug and you will be hard pressed to find anyone on this forum who would promote arimidex over Aromasin. Aromasin is a superior AI as it is a suicide inhibitor, does not effect lipids like arimidex does, and it promotes IGF-1 production...hence why it is better than arimidex not only during cycle, but also during PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
in pct, you do not want to use arimidex, you want aromasin... aromasin has large amounts of recovery benefits, mainly increasing igf levels in the 70% range, which is huge for recovery and arimidex will not be effective against gynecomastia rebound where aromasin will... pct starts two weeks after the last injection and you can start the sarms right when you start pct and THEN upon completing pct you can run a sarms bridge, which i can help you with if you let me know your goals in between cycles...

Thanks Dylan and juicedaddy. That clarifies it for me. I have the clomid/nolva on hand (plus 30 Arimedex tabs). So im stoked the Sarms can be run in pct. Guess I'll be ordering MK, GW and aromosin.

Dylan, I'll address you about the S4 over winstrol in that thread.
Thanks guys

Thanks Dylan and juicedaddy. That clarifies it for me. I have the clomid/nolva on hand (plus 30 Arimedex tabs). So im stoked the Sarms can be run in pct. Guess I'll be ordering MK, GW and aromosin.

Dylan, I'll address you about the S4 over winstrol in that thread.
Thanks guys
for sure brother.. you will not believe the difference in pct and recovery when you run the proper pct bro!

Top Bottom