napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon Deca and T-Bol cycle

TheWolf

Hi! I`ve just started my 4th cycle.My goal is to build some muscle mass,as lean as possible,obviously.I`m starting this cycle fairly lean,with bf around 10-12%.Dosage is:
Sustanon 300mg deca 250mg t-bol 30mg, plan is to increase t-bol up to 50mg p/w,and i will keep deca and sust at 300mg and 250mg.

Two scenarios are in my head:
1)To run this for 6weeks,and to do cutting with Proprionate,winstrol and masteron for 6 additional weeks.
2)To keep this cycle until the end. 12weeks of sustanon and t-bol, and 10weeks of deca.

What do you think guzs about this cycle,and which option is better.My main concern is that deca wouldn`t be effective for just 6weeks,but i saw the best results when i`m finnishing my cycle with a cut,and with a PCT i`m able to keep solid amount of "gains" and not to gain any significant amount of fat. Thanks :)

Orals should only be ran 4-6 weeks tops. especially not two in the same cycle. which either way you have them listed would be 12 weeks.

We need your full stats, goals, and experience bud. 6 weeks of long esters is a waste. There's a lot of this that needs changed but we need all the other info first

Tbol for 12 is too long. And deca at 6 weeks is a waste. Focus on lean mass and run the deca for 10-12.
Next cycle you can cut hard

Don't try to bulk and cut at the same time that's pointless. Run the first option for the whole cycle. But please post stats first.

Hi! I`ve just started my 4th cycle.My goal is to build some muscle mass,as lean as possible,obviously.I`m starting this cycle fairly lean,with bf around 10-12%.Dosage is:
Sustanon 300mg deca 250mg t-bol 30mg, plan is to increase t-bol up to 50mg p/w,and i will keep deca and sust at 300mg and 250mg.

Two scenarios are in my head:
1)To run this for 6weeks,and to do cutting with Proprionate,winstrol and masteron for 6 additional weeks.
2)To keep this cycle until the end. 12weeks of sustanon and t-bol, and 10weeks of deca.

What do you think guzs about this cycle,and which option is better.My main concern is that deca wouldn`t be effective for just 6weeks,but i saw the best results when i`m finnishing my cycle with a cut,and with a PCT i`m able to keep solid amount of "gains" and not to gain any significant amount of fat. Thanks :)

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

more importantly... how can you be on your 4th cycle and not have one clue of how to run it? deca at 10 weeks is POINTLESS... its one of the longest esters out there... the most concerning there is is this is basic knowledge and you are on cycle 4... have you ever had bloodwork done from your previous cycles?

I`m 24years old,my height is 191cm,current weight is 90kg,Bf is around 10-12%. I check my blood stats every 6months.

4th FUCKING CYCLE at 24 years old??? SMFH OVER AND OVER AND OVER again

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

no problem, i hope you use your head because the path you are on has nothing but bad news written all over it... you need to really sit down and reassess things because you are ruining your life dude

Top Bottom