napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon and deca

claydon6

Hey Dylan,

Love the videos, have found them very informative!

I was after a bit of information really, I'm 28 Y/O and looking to start a course as I have recently got back into the gym after 5/6 years out.

I took a course of sustanon and deca about 8 years ago but nothing since. I am looking to bulk and gain lean muscle with as little water as possible.

I have been advised the following course from my supplier,

Start off with
Monday
1 mil test
1 mil decca
Same again Thursday
For 3 week then up the test and decca to 3 mil each a week so
Monday Wednesday Friday
Run this for 8 weeks then take the deca out and add in trenbolone
2ml of trenbolone
2ml of test a week for 4 to 6 weeks

I was just wondering what you thought of this and if you could give me any advice you can?

I want to take something to help me but don't want to mess myself up so your help is massively appreciated

Don't listen to your supplier. You are being set up for a bad time. You should not be thinking of running a cycle if you just got back to the gym. Put in some time to let you connective tissue strengthen up first. Second, without the gear concentrations, specifying x millilitres means nothing. Last, this is a bad cycle plan for a bunch if reasons. Swapping 19-nors is a bad idea, and really you shouldn't even be talking about tren at all. That is a monster you save for after you have a lot of cycle experience, and even then use conservatively.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom